- Saturday 9 December at 10:00-10:30am
Private & prestigious in beautiful Burnside …
Grand, gorgeous and luxuriously spacious, this magnificent Georgian-style 4-5 bedroom residence delivers spades of the glorious leafy serenity that earmarks Burnside as one of Adelaide’s most desirable destinations.
Serenaded by kookaburras and frequented by koalas, this lavish foothills landmark brings nature to your doorstep while residing within reach of prestigious private and public schooling, boutique shopping and fine dining.
A distinguished interior showcases grand-scale living and entertaining spaces spanning two levels – an expansive family home where milestone events are celebrated in style and daily living is done in comfort. The airy spaciousness also encompasses four bedrooms including a seductive primary suite. This palatial and plush retreat oozes delightful decadence, restorative vibes and tranquil tree views.
Functionality escorts this prodigious luxury in the form of a beautiful study, three magnificent bathrooms and an entertainer’s dream kitchen.
– Impressive kitchen with extensive storage
– Walk-in pantry, granite benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop
– Stainless appliances: Delonghi ovens, Bosch dishwasher
– Open kitchen/dining connection via the granite-topped breakfast bar
– Expansive timber-floored dining space flowing to outdoor dining
– Custom-designed pergola in a private low-maintenance garden
– Huge formal lounge with French doors
– Double garage with a rear roller door and internal home entry
– Large well-designed laundry
– Upstairs carpeted living area
– Four beautiful bedrooms with robes
– Three luxe bathrooms – main is three-way with a bath tub and powder room
– Master bedroom: double-vanity ensuite with heat lamps, walk-in robe and balcony
– Abundant natural light, ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
– Understair storage
– Easy-care corner block of approx. 817sqm in a scenic cul-de-sac location
– Eastern suburbs lifestyle, just a 6km city commute (approx.)
– Shop at Burnside Village with local shopping precincts nearby
– Close to Michael Perry Reserve, Waterfall Gully and Mt Lofty hiking trails
– Zoned Burnside Primary and Glenunga International High School
– Near St Peters’ Girls School, Pembroke School, Loreto & Seymour Colleges
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2