- Contact Agent
Inspection by private appointment to qualified buyers!
Once in a lifetime opportunity to secure this genuine irreplaceable waterfront property with uninterrupted sunsets, direct beach access and the true joy of beachside living. Land approx. 1,087 sq.m., may be subdivided into 2 separate titles, with two storey development (subject to consents). A flexible floorplan with 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus home office.
- No road between the home and the sand dunes, so no noisy esplanade traffic.
- Open plan living spaces with views to the beach from almost every window, with uninterrupted views overlooking the sensational Cove, outstanding glacial cliffs and conservation park to the north.
- Wake up in the master bedroom to glorious ocean views plus ensuite & built-in robes.
- Quality kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
- Expanse of lawns oceanside with own private undercover patio area in addition to deck with prime ocean viewing. Rear of the home has more undercover space + another lawn and garden area.
- Surrounded by coastal walking trails and Conservation Park.
- Café/restaurant dining only a 5 minute walk away
- 20-30 minute drive to city centre. 20 minute drive to McLaren Vale wine region. 1 hour and 15 minute drive to Kangaroo Island ferry service at Cape Jervis
- 2 undercover car parks with off-street parking for 2 additional vehicles. Solar hot water.
- Junior and senior schools within walking distance. 5 minute drive to local shopping centre.
- Bus and train public transport nearby.
Year Built: 1990
Council rates: $3,374.55 p.a.
SA Water: $270.85 p.q.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2