- Contact agent
Flawlessly refined family living …
With striking modern street appeal and crafted without compromise, this 2012 built Torrens Titled, stylish contemporary residence illustrates a high level of quality fixtures and fittings combined with free-flowing open plan living over two luxurious levels, perfect for a number of situations.
Exclusive and instantly impressive upon entering, the home presents high ceilings throughout, vast voids, expansive glass, generous flowing corridors and light-filled rooms. The open plan living integrates seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining area and tranquil garden. Entertaining is an effortless delight, with floor-to-ceiling glass walls opening through cafes doors to the magnificent outdoor pavilion surrounded by a delightful garden and wrapped around to the north facing courtyard.
The premium gourmet kitchen appointed with stylish waterfall granite benches, European appliances and a butler’s pantry caters to any culinary requirement.
Flawlessly refined for family living with master bedroom downstairs, the stylish floating staircase leads upstairs to three additional bedrooms and they share a spacious living area as well as a sparkling bathroom.
Ideal located within walking distance to Burnside Primary School, St Peters Girls and Hazelwood Park Playground. Enjoy proximity to shopping and dining in Burnside Village, walking trails in foothills and short commute to the CBD.
Zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood International
- North facing dining, living and master bedroom
- Kitchen: Waterfall granite benchtops, 900mm freestanding Bosch gas cooktop and oven, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, butler’s pantry with wine storage
- Remote controlled outdoor cafe blinds to pavilion and remote controlled retractable awning to courtyard
- Pebble gas fireplace to living
- Ducted RC airconditioning
- Security system
- Rinnai temperature-controlled gas hot water
- Rainwater tank
- Automatic watering system
- Storage room
- Additional powder room downstairs
- Double side by side garage with room for off-street parking
- Solar panels 5kw 20 panels
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2