- Mon 6 Dec 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Soak up the best of this luxuriously redefined Bungalow …
A commanding street presence with layers of hand-crafted sandstone provide a considered family floorplan on arguably the best street and largest parcel within this tightly held, sought after suburb.
Luxurious, high end finishes are at the forefront of this c1925 Gentleman’s Bungalow, enveloping you in a sense of old world charm and opulent hotel living. The 1,117sqm plot is perfectly presented for turn-key family living whilst still offering scope to infuse your own touch, further extend capitalising on an already astute investment.
Custom cedar windows and wrap-around tessellated verandah shine light on the original dwelling, designed by multi award-winning Genesin Studio with a humble nod to its authentic character. Beginning with a wide central hallway, you are greeted by formal dining and lounge before being directed to the spacious parents retreat offering gas log fire, ample dressing room with jaw-dropping, hand polished terrazzo-clad masterpiece of an ensuite.
The extension is at your disposal to redefine. Two additional bedrooms are centred around an open-plan kitchen with gas cooking and laundry with powder room.
Undercover entertaining frames beautifully landscaped gardens designed by WalterBrooke Architects, filled with flourishing fruit trees, veggie garden and sandstone water feature.
Adding an extra layer of versatility is the alarmed 4-car garage garage with store room and home office, providing plenty of off-street parking and scope to utilitise as a teenage retreat, studio or games room as your family needs evolve.
All of this is wrapped up within minutes of the CBD and high-calibre schooling.
More to love:
• Wide 21.95m (approx) frontage
• Fully repointed basket range sandstone
• Sandblasted marble gas fireplaces, new solid timber floors, Tasmanian Oak joinery and soaring ceiling
• Fully automated linen curtains
• Underfloor heating to bathrooms
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Steel automated gates, intercom and alarm system
• Inbuilt speaker system
• Fully automated irrigation
• Established fruit trees and veggie patch
• New concept drawings available
• Zoned for Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood International High School
• Great cafes within walking distance
• Short 5-minute drive to the CBD, Magill Road, Burnside Village, Norwood Parade & Frewville Foodland
• Public transport at the end of the street
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4