Beaumont House : A unique, new home opportunity for the luxury home buyer
This impressive allotment of 700 square metres has a wide frontage and is nestled amongst prestigious homes in a tightly held location.
A custom LARES home is designed specifically for the site and features a palette of stunning materials. Solid sand stone walls, minimalist white render, natural timbers and geometric shapes combine to create the sharp contemporary architectural style.
The floor plan has a clear definition of spaces, with a fluid connection between those spaces. This creates an open feeling throughout the home, which is continued with the strategic use of glass, blurring the lines between inside and out.
Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle, within easy access to an abundance of shopping and dining amenities, including Burnside Village Shopping Centre. And this unique location offers easy access to both the CBD and the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
Excellent public and private schooling options are provided, including zoned for both Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary, and within easy reach of St Peters Girls and Seymour College.
The home and land package includes:
- 3.0m high ceilings
- Four bedrooms in total
- Master with walk-in-dresser and luxury ensuite
- Lounge, Study, Media Room and large Family Room
- Gourmet kitchen with Butler’s Pantry
- Miele integrated appliances
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms
- Timber flooring & large format porcelain tiles throughout
- Large, fully integrated outdoor entertaining
- Double garage, fully integrated with internal access
- Architectural stone and render contemporary exterior
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- LED lighting
The home design, material and colour selections are flexible and can be fully customised to suit your individual requirements.
Please note: Display Home is open for viewing, please refer www.lareshomes.com.au for opening times and details
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 5