Classic Tudor with Immaculate Appeal
Auction Location: On Site.
Auction is Sunday 31st of October 2021 at 2:30pm.
Situated on a valuable corner allotment of 859sqm (approx.) with 2 street frontages and a north facing rear, this classic Freestone fronted Tudor residence offers character-laden charm and convenient easy care modern family living. Much cherished by the current owner, this delightful 3-bedroom home has been recently upgraded and is immaculately presented.
Set well back from a quiet street in the heart of this sought after family friendly suburb, double doors open from a wide front porch with handsome pillars, to the light and bright central hallway with high ornate plaster ceiling, chandelier and polished boards.
The floorplan offers flexibility to configure as one desires. Currently, three bedrooms are generous in size and all feature fireplaces with striking black mantles, period light fittings and polished Baltic boards. The largest boasts a bay window with leadlight detailing, and the second a wall of built-in robes.
The enormous dining room with chandelier and fireplace is the perfect setting for enjoyable gatherings with family and friends. An intricate fretwork arch conveniently connects through to the kitchen hub with gas cooker and bench top that links to casual living.
Recently renovated, the rear of the home is flooded with light from the north facing rear and incorporates a stylish modern family bathroom, guest WC, and laundry with 2nd shower.
Informal living expands through bi-fold doors to an all weather undercover decked dining pavilion with timber balustrade, shade blinds and ceiling fans, that steps down to a lovely lawn with adjacent paving.
Of particular note is the extensive off street parking options. Secure entry from both the front and side street, with shedding and undercover parking for in excess of 9 vehicles is ideal for those who love their cars and like to tinker. With room to manoeuvre, there is scope to build a pool (STNCC).
- Zoned for East Adelaide Primary and Norwood Morialta High, and close to Marden Senior College and OAC Marden campus
- Prestigious St Andrew’s, Wilderness, St. Peter’s College and PAC are within close commute
- Minutes from the CBD, the Avenues, Marden and St Peters shopping
- Short stroll to Linear Park. Close to numerous recreational grounds, playgrounds, café & bakeries
- Freestone frontage, bay window, Tudor gables, deep veranda, leadlight glass, high ceilings, decorative plasterwork, polished boards original door surrounds and mantle pieces
PARKING and SHEDDING
- Undercover parking for approx. 5 cars plus further off-street driveway parking. Rear lock up double garage parking for 2 further cars. Further gated access for smaller vehicles storage. Tool shed
- Euro gas cooker and dishwasher
COMFORT AND SOLAR POWER:
- 5.2 kw panels; Fujitsu reverse cycle A/C; ceiling fans outside
- Front gate intercom; electronic sliding gate; automatic garage/carport doors
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 9