Ultimate beachfront position and views …
Capturing breathtaking views of the surf. Oliver’s Reef and across to the Bay and Islands of Victor Harbor and Encounter Bay.
Circa 2018 construction torrens title duplex of generous proportions over 2 levels and exclusive esplanade reserve frontage.
The blend of sea views, immaculate presentation, beachfront position and spacious family accommodation ensure the next owner the advantages and benefits of this exclusive address.
The timeless white décor complemented with timber veneer flooring and floor to ceiling glass frontage offer everything a modern beach house should provide.
Upper-level features include:
- Expansive open plan living with Smeg and Bosch appliances
- Gas cooktop, dishwasher, and split reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Island bench and pantry storage ideal for entertaining and convenience
- Sea views to the beach and coastline enjoyed from every angle of the open plan kitchen/dine/living area
- Seaside balcony, fully tiled for outdoor entertaining
- Powder room / vanity adjacent
- Secure garaging for 2 vehicles with family size laundry and ample storage plus internal access to the residence
Lower-level features include:
- The master bedroom suite includes a lavish ensuite complete with deep set bath, double vanity, shower recess and walk-in-robe, plus panoramic sea views
- Comprising a total of 4 double bedrooms or 3 and a TV room
- The second bathroom is fully tiled to ceiling height with a separate toilet/powder room
- A wine cellar/storage has been designed to accommodate a range of personal requirements.
The quality of appointments to the design and construction ensure 113A Seagull Avenue will provide the next owner a first class beach house in a prestigious location with esplanade reserve frontage, uninterrupted views and direct beach access.
For further property details contact Sole Selling Agents Dodd and Page Pty Ltd
Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia Since 1922 RLA 1381
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2