- Thursday 9 June 5:00pm — 6:00pm
Unparalleled Luxury + Design
This stunning home has been designed with the highest level of sophistication and luxury in mind. Situated in prestigious Marryatville, with every detail being considered and thoughtfully crafted. With views down Northumberland Avenue, this home truly encompasses upscale luxury living.
As you enter through to the impressive foyer you are immediately taken by the quality and craftsmanship of the home. Modernist dome lights create a runway, showcasing the Herringbone Blackbutt flooring creating a warmth and richness, allowing the meticulous details to shine. Materials and textures are used to connect the spaces. Stone, Oak, steel and glass are featured throughout and interact together within the light filtered spaces.
The primary suite takes in views down tree-lined Northumberland Ave with glass set corner windows. Offering a private sanctuary, it is here where one can retreat. Luxury is reinforced with a walk-in dressing room, with a full-length mirrored wall, floor to ceiling custom 2pac cabinetry with oversized drawers, full length hanging and shelving. The ensuite is divine. Showcasing wall hung double vanities, European mirrors, and frameless glass shower screen with Brass Nickel tapware, rainfall shower head and underfloor heating.
A runway of pendants plays off the artlined walls in the expansive hallway. A powder room and separate laundry both with custom cabinetry, stone tiling, and detailed craftsmanship lead to the rear living.
The gourmet kitchen is situated amongst the light-filled lounge, living and dining, whilst overlooking the north facing alfresco area. It is made for entertaining, with double Miele ovens, Miele dishwasher, integrated fridge & freezer, and a Miele gas cooktop. Finer details such as a stunning Caesarstone Aterre Blanca breakfast bar, butler’s pantry with prep sink, open pantry with 2pac cabinetry and shelving, glass splash backs and modern micro corrugated textured panelling adhere to the modern luxurious feel of the home.
An oak, steel and glass staircase with rich materiality is sculpture like and connects the luxurious upstairs spaces. With two oversized bedrooms, both with custom built-in 2pac cabinetry and a main bathroom with large egg-shaped bath, double vanities and stone tiling, and separate casual lounge, the detailed subtleties don’t go unnoticed.
Steel frame ArborCrest doors curate views to the lush rear gardens. An outdoor entertaining area with built-in Beefeater BBQ, sink and integrated drinks fridge captures the homes approach to living, with the lawns and gardens beautifully framing the building and beyond.
Located amongst incredible Eastern suburbs property and within walking distance to Marryatville Shopping Centre, The Marryatville Hotel, Marryatville Primary School and Marryatville High School. Also ideally located within steps to the tranquil Tusmore Park featuring wonderful, mature trees, lawns and landscaped areas which combine perfectly with the entertainment of 5 tennis courts, a wading pool and children’s play equipment, whilst First Creek meanders alongside. Burnside Village is a short drive, as is The Parade Norwood.
- Detached Torrens Titled dwelling
- 3.3 & 3m high ceilings lower level
- 2 car garage with internal and external access
- Natural stone full height wall and floor tiles to ensuite, bath and powder
- Brushed nickel tapware
- Two Pack Gloss kitchen cabinetry
- Two Pack Gloss built in robes and other cabinetry throughout
- Miele integrated appliances (gas cooktop and 2 x wall ovens)
- Underfloor heating to bathroom and ensuite
- External rendered walls
- 3 considerably large bedrooms
- Upstairs retreat
- Powder Room
- Australian Native Blackbutt flooring to hallway, living & bed 1
- Frameless shower screens
- Wall hung vanities and toilets
- Butler’s pantry
- Extra thick and wide stone kitchen benchtop (Caesarstone Aterra Blanca)
- Stone bench tops throughout (Caesarstone Aterra Blanca)
- Zoned ducted heating and cooling
- LED lighting
- Large outdoor terrace with outdoor kitchen & Beefeater BBQ
- Intercom and security system
- luxury 45-ounce carpets
- Fully Integrated dishwasher
- Fully integrated fridge
- TV, Data and Foxtel ready
- Commercial ArborCrest doors and windows
- Hebel flooring to first floor
- Lawn and garden bed irrigation
- Solar and camera provision
- Electric security gate at front
- Exclusive cosmopolitan Eastern suburb’s location
- Minutes to Marryatville Shops, Burnside Village and The Parade Norwood.
- Walk to fabulous eateries and local restaurants, Antico Forno, The Rising Sun Inn and Lune bar and Eatery.
- Zoned for Marryatville Primary and Marryatville High School
- McKellar Stewart Kindergarten School Zone
- Close to prestigious private schools, Pembroke School, St Peters Girls’ School and Loreto College
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2