Impressive modern luxury with idyllic parkland frontage …
It’s all about location, and this incredible property has one of the best you will find. With glorious parkland frontage in the tranquil heart of perhaps the East’s most sought-after suburb, this impressive 6-bedroom stunner with a pool takes full advantage of its rare position. Spanning two levels of modern luxury, it offers an easy-care lifestyle for the large family or those seeking room to move.
The home sits directly opposite the expansive Newlands East Reserve, adjacent Burnside Tennis Club, Bill Cooper Oval and Kensington Baseball Club.
Designed to maximise northerly light and spectacular park views, both floors are flooded with light and vistas of acres of idyllic gum studded lawn through oversized picture windows.
Entertaining, convenience and lifestyle is key to the large floorplan that centres around interconnected family living.
The striking façade with sweeping lawn and driveway incorporates a secure double garage with internal entry.
A jaw- dropping double height entry with spotted gum floors and aquarium stretches into sunken living, perfect for large scale entertaining or cosy nights with the family.
A two-way gas fire intersects living, elevated casual meals and the gourmet kitchen with a full range of integrated European appliances, including a fully automated extractor that disappears into the engineered stone island bench. An enormous butler’s pantry has oodles of storage, a sink with zip-tap and extra prep space.
Stacked corner sliders open right out to phenomenal undercover alfresco dining and poolside entertaining. This all- weather entertaining zone also boasts blinds, an outdoor kitchen and a fireplace at its heart. It extends effortlessly through to a rear deck and lawned area for play.
Two bedroom suites are privately positioned. The lavish 5-star primary suite with glorious park view and his and hers dressing room, boasts a wow- factor integrated ensuite that is revealed by a dramatic slider, with deep soaking bath, double vanities and pool views.
A guest suite that incorporates an ensuite bathroom, built-in robes and separate external entry, is also perfect for the teen or young adult.
Downstairs also features a home office overlooking the pool, a dedicated wine storage room, a powder room for guests, and family laundry.
Upstairs provides stunning birds eye views of the magnificent surrounds. Centred around the soaring void and bathed in northerly light, a living retreat opens through to a balcony perfect for morning coffee or evening drinks overlooking the green expanse beyond.
Four bedrooms including three with built-in robes, share a bathroom with separate WC.
There is plenty of room to relax and soak up the sun around the fully tiled resort style heated pool. An adjacent outdoor bathroom with WC and shower is a particular bonus for poolside enjoyment.
- Saltwater, gas heated pool
- Glass pool fence
- Pool cover
- Miele oven, microwave combi, coffee machine & Dishwasher
- Liebherr integrated fridge
- Sirius disappearing downdraft exhaust fan
- Engineered stone bench tops and glass splash backs
- 2-pack joinery
- Pantry with boiled, chilled & sparkling water Ziptap
- Outdoor kitchen: Electrolux gas BBQ, bar fridge, sink, rangehood
- Remote entry double garage + driveway for additional off-street parking
- Tesla car battery charger
- Solar panels
- Extensive storage
- Roof attic ladder
- Wine racks
- Zoned & ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Split systems
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Heated towel rails ensuite & main bathroom
- Security cameras
- Outdoor blinds
- Automatic irrigation
- R/W tanks
- Tool shed
- Norwood Intranational & Burnside Primary
- Walk to St Peters Girls. Close to Pembroke, Seymour College, Loreto, Rostrevor
- Opposite Newlands East Reserve, Burnside Tennis Club, Bill Cooper Oval and Kensington Baseball Club
- Walk to Ferguson Park, popular hills trails
- Erindale Shops, Kensington Road, The Parade, Burnside Village
- Walk to popular cafes
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 2