- 08-Jan-2022 11:00am to 11:30am
Phone Sally Cameron for the Sunday 2nd of January afternoon open inspection time.
Best Offers By Monday 17th of January 2022 at 12:00pm.
With a commanding position in a highly sought-after eastern foothills location, this sophisticated family home offers everything the modern family could desire. An entertainer’s dream, it includes a spacious floorplan of convenient modern luxury, interconnected formal and informal living, wow- factor pool and a peaceful bushland backdrop.
The impressive façade features gracious Georgian architectural influences including an arched columned portico and double front doors with fanlight above.
An elegant entrance lobby and hall that stretch towards open plan living boast inlaid polished Sydney Blue Gum floors, a walk-in cloakroom and vaulted ceiling with chandelier. Grand pillars usher one through to stylish formal living and dining.
Beautifully designed open plan living incorporates casual living and dining linked to the custom designed kitchen with integrated appliances, gas cooker, central island bench, marble countertops and walk-in pantry cupboard. Bi-fold doors seamlessly expand the indoors out to fabulous alfresco entertaining.
Family accommodation forms its own private wing with direct access from the secure double garage and storage area, plus a laundry.
3 double bedrooms to the front share a two-way powder with separate vanity and WC, plus a full family bathroom with tub. The kids also have their own dedicated retreat.
Situated to the rear is the parents’ zone. A refined master bedroom boasts a his-and-hers walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities. The adjacent study provides the perfect space from which to work from home, whilst the gym room is the ideal place to work out.
The spectacular living and dining pavilion comes complete with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen and gas fireplace. Surrounded by lawn, the sparkling heated pool and spa with fountain-like water feature can be lit up at night.
To the rear of the property, a level lawn on which to play. Treetop views behind give the impression of living in the country whilst being only minutes from the city, schools and popular shopping precincts.
- Secure double garage with automatic doors to front and roller door to rear
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted vacuum
- Automatic irrigation
- 10 kw Solar panels
- Monitored alarm
- Video intercom
- NBN connected
- Built-in robes
- DeLonghi gas cooker, integrated microwave & dishwasher
- Built-in outdoor kitchen with Beefeater BBQ, fridge & sink
- Outdoor gas fire
- Outdoor shower
- Fully fenced heated pool and spa
- Water feature & lights
- Outdoor shower
- Commanding eastern foothills position
- Adjacent Horse Park Reserve
- Close to the world-renowned Penfolds Magill Estate vineyard and restaurants
- Wattle Park shops; boutiques & restaurants of The Parade & Magill Road
- Magill School & Norwood International Campus zoning
- Close to East Torrens Primary, Marden Senior College & Open Access College
- Minutes from numerous private schools including Rostrevor College, St Ignatius, Pembroke, Saint Peters Girls
- University of SA Magill Campus
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2