- Monday 21 February 6:00pm to 6:45pm
Master built executive home …
This near-new master built executive home will suit those wanting a contemporary residence without the hassle of going through the building process! Tastefully crafted from a clever design, this beautiful home makes the most of its elevated position with city views, while exuding a sense of space, quality and abundant light from every angle.
Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room, up to four living spaces, and an outdoor entertaining area with views over the landscaped rear yard and sparkling swimming pool, the home will suit the modern lifestyle of a large active family.
Set privately behind a well screened courtyard, pleasant surprises lie at every turn of the eye as you progress from the spacious entry hall through a lofty formal lounge towards the spacious family/ kitchen/ dining room.
A large glass sliding door extends the living into the covered alfresco dining area complete with gourmet barbecue and stone-topped benches.
The romantic master bedroom suite with soothing courtyard views offers a large walk-in robe and luxury ensuite bathroom.
The upper level of the home offers seclusion and privacy where two large bedrooms, both with robes, share a spacious bathroom and a study nook. Spectacular full-height picture windows frame 270 degree tree-top and city views from a large lounge/ retreat area.
Features you will love:
- Spacious throughout an abundance of cupboard and utility storage spaces
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and walk-in pantry
- Magnificent solid natural timber flooring
- Excellent Wine Cellar easily accessed from living room
- Double lock-up garage with storage and direct access to the home
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning (large capacity unit)
- Down-lights throughout provide mood & atmosphere
- Perfectly positioned to access city, sea & the hills
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Beautiful paved and timber decked pool area with glass barrier fencing
- Under-home storage room
- Secure and private
The home is sited in a quiet street, just walking distance to Scotch College, with Mercedes College nearby. Flinders Uni is a 10 minute drive away, and multiple public transport options are nearby. This home is zoned to Unley High School which now offers the International Baccalaureate course.
The CBD is a close commute, and the area is fully serviced by all public facilities with Mitcham Village Shopping Centre nearby where you will find cinemas, supermarkets, medical centres and Service SA.
Peter and Glenn McMillan look forward to helping you find a way to own this spectacular home
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2