Upscale to this custom built & unrivaled home with quality features throughout …
Only spectacular can outshine Richmond’s appeal – which means a modern, north facing, solar-efficient 6 bedroom, 4 Bathroom home, lifting prestige beyond anything this prized city fringe has ever seen..
Its sophistication greets you with a glass roof at the entrance, ahead of the formal lounge or guest bedroom, bathroom & laundry, and the full scale open plan living. The grand integrated space is bathed in outdoor views, and served by a gourmet kitchen, walk-in pantry, large 900mm gas cooktop and complete with quality Smeg appliances.
There’s no coaxing required upstairs – 3rd living area, 5 additional bedrooms, master with walk-in robe & ensuite, remaining rooms with mirrored built-in robes, all serviced by the main bathroom with a shower, wc & relaxing bath.
You’ll love spending time at home entertaining in the alfresco overlooking the neat garden and the large rumpus with its own kitchen & bathroom.
Nestled halfway between the city and the sea, this home is moments from Cowandilla Primary School and Tenison Woods Catholic School. With an enviable position in the heart of Richmond you have your pick of local cafes including Devour Cafe Patisserie, Karma and Crow and other local amenities on Richmond Road to Sir Donald Bradman Drive and more.
– 2015 built, collaboration of Hummingbird Homes & Mlei Consulting
– Glass roof at entrance
– High 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Black trimmed window frames throughout
– Up to 3 separate living areas
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
– 4 bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms with large shower, main bathroom with built-in bath
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen
– Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, 900mm gas cooktop & Smeg appliances
– Study nook with in-built desk & overhead storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & gas heating
– Solar electrical system
– Alarm system
– Hybrid flooring on ground floor & carpets upstairs
– Jarrah wood staircase
– Outdoor lights around house & in garden shed
– Alfresco with ceiling fans, sink, gas inlet & 2-pac cabinetry
– Rumpus with kitchen, bathroom & TV points
– Oversized double car garage
– 2024 Adelaide High School Zoning Options*
Title: Torrens Titled
Year built: 2015
Land size: 402sqm (approx)
Council: City of West Torrens
Council rates: $1,397.25pa (approx)
ESL: $156.85pa (approx)
*As per the Department for Education website 20/4/2023 https://www.education.sa.gov.au/parents-and-families/enrol-school-or-preschool/find-a-school-zone-or-preschool-catchment-area
* Purchasers are encouraged to make their own investigations
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property’s land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor’s Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 4