Unique and luxurious rural living …
Some properties command your attention, Romley Estate is one such property.
The bliss and tranquility encapsulated by this distinguished estate is one not commonly found.
Romley offers a grand lifestyle choice within reach of modern convenience and overlooking the internationally recognised Mclaren Vale wine region.
With its extraordinary panoramic views and lush surrounds, Romley will provide you with a sense of delight as soon as you enter the property. Every aspect of the estate and open plan living areas enjoy stunning landscapes, and your attention may be forever drawn to them.
Significant upgrading and meticulous planning has resulted in all interior finishes to the home providing opulent and practical accommodation and living.
A rejuvenated olive grove on the estate provides the foundation for the creation of a range of epicurean products; including table olives and award-winning oils.
The boutique business offers the new owner, the option to acquire an established brand and products along with premium retail partners, including Angove Winery, Jagger Fine Foods, The Star of Greece and Dowie Doole wines. The grove comprises seven varieties and an automated irrigation system allowing for ease of operation and healthy yields.
Those with a passion for animals will have unlimited choice – either to continue the current equine and cattle breeding operation or pursue any other interest, given the extension of water to all paddocks.
Romley Estate may also provide an opportunity to capitalise on the now thriving trend of luxury camping, accommodation or tourism opportunities (stpc).
Your opportunity to seize a premiere luxe country holding has arrived.
At a glance, Romley Estate provides:
• 75 hectares of premiere Willunga hills land
• A completely remodeled home including a stylish entertainer’s kitchen, dining and living area
• Significantly upgraded water reticulation, irrigation system and fencing
• Fourteen designated paddocks all with water supplied
• Automated Bore, two pumps and new automated pressure pump
• Three water tanks including header tank totalling 130,000L
• Water licence of 18.7ML (with ability to carry unused entitlements forward)
• An Established brand, product line, online sales platform, plant and equipment and premium retail partners
• Existing olive grove with autonomous Hunter irrigation system and seven different varieties
• Packing, Storage or Machinery shed with 3 phase power, 15 kw solar, a/con, rain water storage & functional preparation area
• Three horse bay stable, wash and dressage area for equestrian enthusiasts
• Opportunity to establish luxury accommodation or tourism ventures (stpc)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2
- Price: $3,650,000