Grand & iconic family residence in Eden Hills with spectacular modern extension …
**Open Inspections Cancelled – Contact Agent**
A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a piece of Eden Hills history, ‘Greengates’ where old world grace meets stunning, architectural modern elegance.
Every detail of this magnificent property has been carefully considered, an outstanding example of master craftsmanship and something special for every member of the family.
This immaculate 1910 Gentleman’s bungalow features up to five generous bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite, walk-in robe and dressing room, and multiple formal and informal living areas, all rich in period features such as open and feature fireplaces, decorative architraves, polished floorboards and stunning picture bay windows.
Beautiful established and landscaped grounds of over 2800sqm include a sparkling inground swimming pool, grand sweeping circular driveway, enormous garage, workshop and separate studio or granny flat, as well as a Riverland stone pizza oven, inground trampoline, chicken coop and so much more.
The heart of the home is the architecturally designed kitchen and family room with 15ft ceilings, polished concrete flooring, spacious butler’s pantry, and 100mm concrete feature benchtops seamlessly connecting to the outdoor kitchen with a clever ‘café style’ servery window. This entertainers’ haven includes state of the art fittings, zip tap boiling, sparkling and filtered water system, designated wine storage and polished plaster booth seating.
Take in the evening sunsets and ocean views from the beautiful front veranda, or enjoy your morning coffee from the north facing wrap around deck, overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and treetops.
This location is position perfect. Less than five minutes’ drive to Flinders University / Hospital, Westfield Marion Shopping Centre and Blackwood Village, and walking distance to Bellevue Heights and Blackwood Schools, also multiple public transport options nearby.
Appreciate the craftmanship of this magnificent home;
– Master bedroom with luxury ensuite including freestanding bath, walk-in robe and dressing room with private entrance
– Original and grand formal dining, living and games room with stunning feature stone fireplace, picture rails, ornate and decorative ceilings and cornices
– Architecturally designed kitchen, laundry and family living area with polished concrete floors, 15ft ceilings and wrap around, full height sliding doors
– Modern combustion fire place with River Stone wood storage, both open and feature fire places and all year round comfort with ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Large, resort style saltwater swimming pool with solar heating and rendered poolside lounge
– Wrap around, undercover entertaining deck, with ‘café style’ servery and stunning outdoor kitchen
– Beautiful feature Riverland Stone used on the pizza oven, outdoor shower and throughout the garden bed walls
– Four car, full height garage with workshop, storage and secure parking for multiple vehicles
– Inground trampoline, garden shedding, and service yard with direct laundry access
– 23kW solar panels and solar battery storage
– Security system and automated garden irrigation system
– Close to Flinders University, Hospital, Westfield Marion, Blackwood Village and multiple schools
There is so much on offer with this magnificent once in a lifetime property you have to see it to believe!
It’s our absolute privilege and pleasure to bring this property to the market. Please call Dave Smith on 0418 896 392 with any questions about the home or for further information about the local area. We’re here to help and we’d love to hear from you!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Please note, you enter the property at your own risk. Tanner Real Estate and the property owners accept no responsibility for any accidents, injuries, illness or any other liability that may occur while on the premises or its facilities.
Please take all care upon entering the property, as uneven paths, pavers, steps and other obstacles may be present.
Real Estate Listing: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-eden+hills-143169748
CT | 5245-891
Council | City of Mitcham
Zoning | Z2405/Hills Neighbourhood
Built | 1910
Land | 2840m2 (Approx.)
Council Rates | $2,861.95 p.a.
ES Levy | $313.63 p.a.
S.A. Water | $74.20 p.q.
Sewer | $211.06 p.q.
Title | Torrens
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 12