Enduring charm, contemporary transformation
Best offers by 7th December at 2pm
This charming character villa, circa 1900, has undergone an extensive contemporary transformation of the highest calibre combined with restoration of its original period features.
Set on arguably one of Hyde Park’s finest streets, 16 Westall is a tremendous blend of timeless character and architectural flare. Graceful, family-focused and renovated to suit all conveniences of modern day living. An exclusive opportunity that rarely presents itself.
The elegant façade is the perfect introduction to the spacious and charming home set behind the front door. With a classic and prominent frontage, and exquisitely manicured gardens this home creates a striking first impression from the street, setting the scene for the brilliance that follows.
The flowing and flexible floorplan offers three large queen-size bedrooms all with built in robes, two newly installed. There is also an optional fourth bedroom or second large living room with beautiful front garden outlooks. The master bedroom includes a floor to ceiling tiled en suite with stone bench top, separate shower and toilet. These four beautiful front rooms also feature original open fireplaces, recently restored.
At the heart of the home lies the spacious living room which flows through to the open plan kitchen, living and outdoor entertaining deck, offering the perfect opportunity for intimate summer nights overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. The chef inspired kitchen features stainless steel benchtops, large stone island bench, wine storage and SMEG appliances.
Designed to exacting and award-winning standards by renown architecture studio Woods Bagot in 2003, this home has been thoughtfully laid out and will be the envy of all friends and family for years to come.
The rear open plan extension has a sleek, industrial feel with exposed steel beams as well as an abundance of natural light through the floor to ceiling glass walls and door.
The perfect opportunity to own a character villa in one of Adelaide’s most desirable suburbs with an award-winning extension to match. This property must be seen to be appreciated for its incredible beauty and thoughtful renovation and recent restoration.
- Award winning 2003 Woods Bagot renovation and extension
- Recently restored throughout to exacting standards
- Flexible and floorplan with four queen-size bedrooms or three plus second living room
- Character features: restored ornate fireplaces, polished timber floorboards, high decorative ceilings
- Master bedroom with fully tiled en suite and built-in robes
- Underfloor heating to en suite and main bathroom
- Brand new heritage robes installed to master and bedroom two
- Downlights, fans, and designer light fittings installed throughout
- 11x3m tiled in-ground swimming pool with solar heating
- Newly installed outdoor in-ground feature lighting to front, side and rear of property
- Front and rear gardens fully landscaped with automatic irrigation
- Secure parking for up to 2 cars behind the automatic roller door and valuable additional off-street parking
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2