- Wednesday 7 September 5:30pm - 6:00pm
Custom-built executive residence within walking distance to Pembroke …
Built to the highest calibre with bespoke design features and a contemporary colour palette throughout, both the quality of the build and ideal location of this home are a rarity. Upon entry, the wide set hallway, with vast 2.7m shadow set ceilings provides a grandiose feel and glimpse as to the size of this premium residence.
The segregated master features wool carpets, ample built-in robes and a modern ensuite complete with stone vanity and double basins. Bedrooms two and three are both well-proportioned and larger than most, with built in robes and the luxurious wool carpet continued. Upstairs, a spacious retreat provides an array of options, a children’s playroom, teenagers retreat or fourth bedroom if required.
The sweeping ceilings expand to a 3.2m ceiling in the open plan living and dining, this area exudes warmth as the heart of the home with a Regency gas fireplace and Blackbutt recycled solid timber flooring. A gleaming chef’s kitchen complete with 2pac cabinetry, Caesarstone bench tops and splash back and Miele appliances including self-cleaning oven overlooks the living, as does the dedicated home office with in-built cabinetry and sliding door ideally suited to the working professional. Downstairs, a recently finished cellar with custom bar provides ample wine storage and room for entertaining.
To the rear, the covered alfresco is ideal for entertaining, with views to the manicured lawns and established hedges providing seclusion and serenity, with ample space for the children to play. Enjoy all that living in the East has to offer; with Magill Road restaurant and café hub at the end of the street, a less than 10-minute drive to the Parade with its boutique shopping, cafes and eateries, 15 minutes’ drive to the CBD, a short walk to Kensington Gardens Reserve & public transport close by. With an array of schooling options at your fingertips, the children can walk to Pembroke, zoned to Marryatville Primary School and Norwood International High School or a short drive to private options including PAC & St Peters.
Some of this home’s many features include:
- Double glazed/comfort glass on windows.
- Artemide light fixtures.
- Italian rectified porcelain tiles.
- Caesarstone bench tops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry, including the kitchen splashback.
- Luxaflex curtains in bedrooms.
- 2.7m ceilings opening to a 3.2m ceiling in open living area, kitchen and main study area.
- Blackbutt recycled (remillled) solid timber floor from Urban Salvage in open living area, kitchen and study.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with zoning.
- Security alarm system.
- Roof pitch designed for solar panels.
- Automatic garden irrigation including subsurface lawn irrigation.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2