This contemporary designed, four-bedroom home over three levels offers space and light filled living for the discerning executive family.
**BEST OFFERS DUE BY WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL AT 5PM**
Ideally located with parkland outlooks to the Common, surrounded by residences built to the highest standard, life at number 17 is sure to be idyllic.
Expansive open plan living with timber floorboards and stunning stone feature wall with gas fireplace allows plenty of space for the growing family, with an abundance of floor to ceiling windows & bifold doors to the sparkling pool allowing the heart of the home to be fully utilised all year round, this home truly is an entertainer’s delight. The separate dining area and functional study with partition door is ideal for family dinners and working from home.
A modern and spacious kitchen with an abundance of storage, Smeg appliances and Caesarstone benchtop overlooking the living and pool ensure the chef of the family is well catered for. The three bedrooms on the ground level are all well-appointed, with built in robes and a balcony to bedrooms two and three with garden views, and a spacious contemporary bathroom servicing this level.
Upstairs, the master retreat awaits, ideally segregated and vast in size, with double built in robes, modern ensuite and balcony overlooking the lush gardens. Downstairs, a separate rumpus room, bathroom, spacious laundry complete with chute and cellar providing the ultimate storage solution awaits.
Enjoy all that living in this blue-chip Eastern suburb has to offer, a 5-minute drive to Burnside Village, short drive to the CBD, and surrounded by quality schools including zoning to Linden Park Primary & popular Glenunga International High.
Features to love:
- Contemporary light filled design opposite Beaumont Common
- Separate downstairs retreat with adjacent bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, separate units to master retreat, bedroom two & bedroom three
- An abundance of storage throughout the home, under stair storage
- Established gardens to front, surrounded by mature trees to the rear ensuring privacy, securely fenced all round
- Located in the ideal school zones, with Linden Park Primary, Burnside Primary & Glenunga International High at your doorstep
- Some of Adelaide’s most prestigious private schools a short drive away including Seymour College, Pembroke, Prince Alfred College & St Peters Colleges
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2