- 07-Oct-2022 3:30pm to 4:00pm
Esplanade frontage and breathtaking panoramic ocean views …
Auction Location: Thursday, 13th of October at 6:00pm on site.
This is without doubt the opportunity of a lifetime. Never lived in, this spectacular fully furnished seaside showpiece by master builder Scott Salisbury Homes literally has it all – all you need to do is move in and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
With absolute esplanade frontage and breathtaking panoramic ocean views stretching along the glorious coast of one of Adelaide’s most coveted beach locations, this incredible property is the epitome of contemporary coastal luxury and lifestyle. Custom built to an elite standard, no detail has been overlooked, with three levels of spacious and effortless living showcasing high-end fixtures and fittings, sophisticated interiors and designer furnishings.
A large four car garage with room for storage provides secure street level entry, with direct access to the upper floors via your very own lift, or stairs to level one.
Behind a wall of glass, a fully equipped gym room will cater for all your work-out requirements, and could be easily converted into a wine room, games room or home theatre if so required.
A waterwise garden filled with succulents steps up to the imposing elevated entrance.
Taking full advantage of its commanding position, huge open plan living with a central gourmet kitchen virtually hovers over the ocean with uninterrupted views over the water spanning 180 degrees along the seafront as far as the eye can see.
Floor to ceiling windows with sliders open to an expansive entertainer’s terrace balcony for sun-kissed days and sunset evening drinks.
The chef will be the centre of attention with twin island benches topped with Caesarstone, sleek bespoke cabinetry and a host of integrated Smeg appliances.
From casual meals, sliders open to a sheltered rear terrace with outdoor dining and integrated BBQ zone, plus a concealed utility area.
Neatly tucked away, a powder room with glam back-lit mirror for guests, and a laundry equipped with an Electrolux washer and dryer.
Easy lift access and timber clad stairs ascend to spacious family accommodation, and open to a second living retreat with flat screen TV, plus an adjacent study nook and powder room.
The sumptuous primary sanctuary with floor to ceiling windows perches above the picture-perfect horizon and boasts the ultimate walk through his-and-hers dressing room and indulgent bathroom with rain shower and double vanities.
Three further spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes share a central deluxe bathroom with tub.
A triumph of graphic contemporary style, this magnificent fully furnished property directly opposite the white sands of one of Adelaide’s most beautiful beaches is without doubt the ultimate seaside retreat.
FEATURES OF NOTE
• Fully furnished including art, TVs, gym equipment & appliances
• Lift to all three levels
• Ducted R/C air-conditioning
• Split system in gym
• Monitored alarm
• Remote garage door
• Smeg pyrolytic oven, combi & steam oven
• Integrated side-by-side Smeg fridge freezer & dishwasher
• Double designer Smeg extractors
• Integrated Smeg BBQ & rangehood
• Electrolux washing machine & dryer
• Inbuilt speakers on all three levels
• Double glazed windows downstairs
• Low maintenance waterwise garden with automatic drip irrigation
• Rainwater tank plumbed to downstairs powder room
• Directly opposite South Brighton Beach
• Stroll along the beach to Brighton Jetty, Seacliff and Somerton, or Brighton & Glenelg with their vibrant restaurants, pubs, cafes and shopping strips.
• Near to surf lifesaving clubs
• Kingston Park Coastal Reserve, Angus Neill Reserve, Marino Conservation Park
• Zoned to Brighton Primary & Brighton Secondary School
• Close to Sacred Heart College & McCauley Community School.
• Brighton, Glenelg and Marion Shopping Centre
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4