Luxurious Sandstone Villa on Highly Prized Avenue …
Best Offers By Monday 8th of May at 12:00pm.
An exceptional and newly completed renovation and extension by renowned builders Lares Homes has transported this sensational sandstone fronted villa into the 21st century, blending traditional charm with high-end contemporary luxury.
Situated on one of Adelaide’s most highly prized avenues, its spacious and versatile floorplan is a masterpiece of sophisticated modern comfort that blurs the line between effortless indoor and outdoor living.
A curated fusion of the traditional and modern is obvious from the outset, with aggregate paths flanked by immaculate formal plantings leading to the enchanting façade with tessellated tiled veranda, highly embellished plaster work and stained glass.
Engineered oak boards stretch the length of the central passage with archway and high ceilings, through to distant open plan living.
The original rooms showcase period features including decorative mantles, ceiling roses and one of the most spectacular stained-glass windows you will find.
Easily adaptable to suit one’s own requirements, the front of the property currently comprises two living rooms, two bedrooms with built-in robes, a home office, designer family bathroom with freestanding bath, and a laundry, but could accommodate up to four bedrooms and a study if desired.
A bright walkway past a decked courtyard introduces expansive open plan living. Flooded by light from floor to ceiling glass, this fabulous space gazes over the outdoor entertaining terrace, heated pool and spa to one side, and a stunning stone walled courtyard to the other.
A central island bench intersects living and the entertainer’s dream kitchen with integrated European appliances and a wrap through pantry for prep and storage.
Designed to maximise the homes footprint, the peaceful primary wing is a triumph of clever contemporary design. Overlooking the pool, this sumptuous hotel style suite incorporates a walk-in robe, built-in robes and luxurious ensuite.
Eliza Lane provides valuable rear access to a triple garage with storage room and internal entry.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF NOTE
• Newly completed renovation and extension by Lares Homes
• Engineered oak floors throughout
• Self-cleaning saltwater solar heated pool
• Electric heated spa
• Triple garage with remote entry
• Rear lane access
• Guest powder room
• Ducted & zoned R/C air-conditioning
• Gas fire
• Miele oven, combi steam oven & induction cooktop
• Integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
• Outdoor kitchen with Beefeater BBQ and bar fridge
• Wine cabinet with 220 bottle capacity (approx.)
• Speakers & electric blinds in open plan living
• Pedestrian gate intercom
• Automatic irrigation
• 11kW solar panels
• Prestigious eastern city fringe position less than 3km from Victoria Square
• Stroll to village style Dulwich Corner, including gourmet IGA, cafes, bakery, doctor & one Rundle Trading Co.
• Steps from Victoria Park & Webb St Reserve
• Close to Burnside Village, The Parade & Kensington Road shops & restaurants
• Zoned for Rose Park Primary & Marryatville High School
• Central to numerous private schools including Loreto, Seymour, Pembroke, PAC & St Peters College
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 3