- Open Saturday 19 Dec 2:00-2:30pm
Brand New Luxury East End Living at ‘ONE’ – Winner of Professional Excellence in Building Award for Residential Construction 2020
Residing in Adelaide’s most vibrant east end pocket, ONE is a collection of contemporary high-end apartments envisioned by Loucas Zahos Architects and Guava Lime.
Wrapped in vertical gardens to balance urban living, the building is an exemplar of modern design with every detail considered to draw in natural light, provide panoramic outlooks and showcase luxurious interior spaces as well as spacious outdoor sanctuaries. Premium design and finishes create a calming palette with oak timber floorboards that flow throughout the light-filled open plan living and dining precinct featuring a sleek gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops, plus integrated dishwasher and fridge. Stacker doors seamlessly open for sublime indoor-outdoor living and reveal a wide entertaining balcony offering uninterrupted views to the rolling Adelaide Hills and twinkling city lights.
Accommodation comprises a north facing master-suite featuring a stylish en-suite, floor to ceiling built in robes, as well as its own private balcony. The south-eastern wing of the apartment also offers a second master option with its own deluxe en-suite featuring a full-size bath, as well as a third versatile bedroom/study and a chic central bathroom.
Delivering a sensational secure lock up and leave lifestyle, ONE affords its residents with a life of fulfilment and convenience in the east end only moments away from all the delights that the city of Adelaide has on offer.
Premium Features you will love…
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner with zone touch system
- AiPhone video intercom
- Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge
- Miele oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
- Caesarstone bench tops & splash back
- Oak timber floorboards, high quality carpets & contrasting imported tiles
- European style laundry with sink
- Built in robes in all bedrooms as well as ample storage throughout
- Two master options, both with en-suites
- Feature black tapware & floor to ceiling tiles in all 3 bathrooms
- Acoustic hi-tech separation between walls for minimal noise transfer
- Energy efficient gas hot water
- Floor to ceiling windows, solid concrete finishes & quality joinery
- Sliding stacker doors for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Access to level 17’s rooftop garden, perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Secure car park & access to convenient free on-street parking outside of working hours for visitors/friends
- Future exclusive access to concierge gym & elevated pool facilities (soon to be constructed & completed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 1