- Tues 24 January at 5:00pm
Resplendent return villa, extended to make summer’s shine on a corner plot …
Set on a corner parcel with side road access to a double garage, you’ll enter where the extended rear of this C1920 return verandah villa meets its heated in-ground pool, ready for the countless summers of fun to come.
Falling into the prized Marryatville High School zone in 2023, Evandale has never been more appealing than right now – and right here thanks to a custom 2020 transformation that added expansive open-plan living to a robust character home.
The four main rooms of the original section remain, retaining the accentuated sense of space and light synonymous with this era of home. The polished boards, ornate fireplaces and 3.3m-high ceilings only enhance its timeless warmth.
Need a fourth bedroom? The formal lounge will happily oblige, whilst the master bedroom’s walk-in robe and ensuite add undeniable luxury to this flawlessly presented home.
Much like the updated bathrooms, the kitchen combines shaker style joinery with sleek, modern surfaces – creating a timeless and classy aesthetic to go with the supreme functionality of Smeg appliances, stone tops and bundles of storage.
Large windows and sliding doors blur the lines between the family room and the private world your fully-fenced rear yard creates – carefully landscaped and cleverly designed to give kids, pets and envious guests the freedom to roam. An electric awning connects the double garage to the pool area to create an all-weather spot to dine.
If you’d rather dine out, The Parade precinct waits an evening stroll away from a home that puts The Avenues, a range of schools, public transport and the CBD within a mere moment. You’ve simply got it made.
More to love:
- Custom transformation with high-end fixtures and finishes throughout
- Remote entry to double garage
- Very private with updated tall fencing
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus feature fireplace to rear family room
- Kitchen includes Smeg dual ovens, dishwasher and Ceasarstone benchtops
- Salt chlorinated pool with electric heating and glass fencing
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with irrigation and cubby house
- Remote Luxaflex awning to rear alfresco patio
- Storage includes attic space and built-in robes throughout
- Zoned for Marryatville High School and East Adelaide Primary School and Trinity Gardens School
- Walking distance from public transport
- Less than 10 minutes from the CBD and a short drive from St Peters College and Pembroke School
- And much more.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2