Indulgent family retreat …
BEST OFFERS BY 5PM ON THE 6TH APRIL (Unless sold prior)
In a masterpiece of inspired European luxury, this classically inspired home sits on a splendidly lush oasis of over 2,000sqm in the heart of the coveted Foxfield. Immaculately appointed across its palatial split-level design this bespoke residence features indulgent family accommodation of grand proportions, complimented by a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, half court tennis court, and enveloped in the stunning natural beauty of neighbouring Wadmore Park.
Meticulously constructed to withhold the test of time, this striking and solid residence is a brilliant fusion of classic charm and contemporary comfort with living and entertaining options flowing easily through stunning interiors to exceptional alfresco spaces with resort style facilities. Be impressed upon entry to the formal reception hall, featuring soaring decorative ceilings, cleverly zoned with sleeping accommodation to the right wing of the home and formal lounge and dining to the left. Capturing beautiful views to the pretty front gardens, you are sure to fall in love with the elegance of the ornate ceiling centres and decorative cornice, timber floating floorboards and feature Queen Anne Bay windows. A plethora of informal entertaining options include living room with full height picture windows drinking in views across the pool and the lush exteriors, plus the separate games room with built in bar area with glass sliding doors also opens out onto the undercover alfresco entertaining blurring the lines of desired indoor / outdoor entertaining.
At the heart of the home is the kitchen. Centrally positioned for supreme functionality, it is suitably elevated to look over the multipurpose sunroom and to capture glorious light dappled poolside aspects. Fully equipped with a suite of Ilve appliances including the 5-burner gas cooktop, 900w oven and canopy rangehood not to mention stone benchtops, with island bench and a stone top servery to accommodate the catering for the most memorable family events. Relish long summer days and nights by the pool or on the court, listening the nearby cackle of kookaburras and hum of the local wildlife. While cooler months can be spent snuggling in front of fireplaces, sampling full bodies red wines, or hosting 8 ball tournaments while listening to your favourite soundtracks.
A complete and idyllic oasis to families with suitably appointed sleeping accommodation including up to five spacious bedrooms, each with built in robe storage, stunning outlooks, security system and appropriately serviced by three generous bathrooms and guest powder rooms. The master bedroom suite features a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with both ‘his’ and ‘hers’ vanity.
Features to love:
- Solar heated (option for gas) salt water chlorinated swimming pool
- Fenced Half Court Tennis
- A perfect retreat of established private grounds (fully reticulated)
- Numerous established fruit trees including apple, pear, lemon and orange
- Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus, feature fireplace to the informal living zone and gas heater for ambient formal entertaining.
- Double garage with direct internal access plus a double garage size work shed or store
- Set over three land titles, with the option for future subdivision (concept plans available)
- 3kw Solar System
- In close proximity to a variety of quality schooling including St Ignatius College, Rostrevor College, Athelstone Primary School and Thorndon Park Primary School
Shopping and Convenience
- Only a short drive to shopping and convenience including Athelstone Shopping Centre, Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre.
- Wadmore Park is positioned as your rear neighbour, spend weekends meandering the stunning walking trails to the Blackhill Conservation Park.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 4