Luxury resort-style entertainer for modern family living …
Commanding an imposing presence with parkland frontage, this architecturally striking contemporary residence has been designed to cater to every modern family requirement with an exceptional sense of style and refinement. Uncompromised quality, palatial proportions and scrupulous attention to detail are all magnificently showcased in this 2012 built luxury resort-style residence with north facing rear, just minutes to the beach.
The wide entrance makes an instant impact with its soaring ceiling and sparkling porcelain floor continue from the formal lounge through the expansive and sophisticated open plan living and dining room, bathed in glorious northern light through impressive panoramic sliding doors. Designed for grand scale alfresco entertaining, the pool pavilion delivers luxury resort-style entertaining all year around, overlooking the sparking pool and completed with a fabulous outdoor kitchen.
Cleverly designed with zoned living and accommodation spaces allow for privacy and multi-generational living over both levels. To the front of the home, the parent’s wing comprises a home office and the sumptuous master bedroom with envious dressing room and luxe ensuite. Upstairs comprises 4 bedrooms and a shared living/theatre room, wrapped around by a large balcony overlooking the tranquil parklands.
Superbly positioned with the parkland at your doorstep and minutes to the beach, Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre is only a short stroll away. There is also an abundance of sought-after schools nearby. This location offers an indulgent and privileged lifestyle.
- Kitchen: Farquar kitchen with fully integrated fridge and freezer, AEG dishwasher, Vintec double wine fridge, 2.8cm Caesarstone benchtops, quality appliances, Miele oven & microwave, 900mm gas cooktop, butlers pantry with sink
- Outdoor kitchen: Full Farquhar outdoor kitchen with Schweigen rangehood, Miele dishwasher, deep fryer, wok burner, warming draw under BBQ, drink fridge and ice maker
- Retractable flyscreen to sliding stacking doors and auto roller blinds to outdoor pavilion
- Solar heated fresh water pool with auto cleaner
- Master ensuite: double vanity, freestanding bath and double rain shower
- Pebble gas fireplace to living
- 2x Ducted RC airconditioning units servicing each level
- Solar: 12.8 kw, 40 panels with battery storage
- Monitored security system with CCTV
- Three car garage with drive through to the rear and extra storage space
- Large shed
- Automatic watering and 10kL rainwater tank
- Ducted vacuuming and 3 phase power
- Zoned for Henley High School
- CT 5289/97
- Zoning: General Neighbourhood
- Council: City of Charles Sturt
- Council Rate: $3,039.40 pa
- Water Rate (Supply + Sewer): $310.41 pq
- ES Levy: $277.90 pa
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 3