- 25-Oct-2022 4:30pm to 5:15pm
Custom-built home with all the hallmarks of quality design and construction …
Auction Location: On Site
Just a few easy steps from vibrant Dulwich Village, the heart of this cosmopolitan city fringe suburb, this modern executive home has been created to offer a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle.
Presenting proudly as a custom built home, it displays all the hallmarks of quality design and construction, with no expense spared.
The home is sited on a regular allotment of some 566 sq. mtrs., with an orientation that allows the home to absorb plenty of winter warmth and sunlight from the Northern aspect into the master bedroom ( with private courtyard), ensuite bathroom, kitchen and family room.
Solid Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, stylish bathrooms, warm sandstone veneers, and commercial aluminium windows meld together to form a modern home built to stand the test of time.
Enjoy the flexibility offered by three spacious double bedrooms plus study (or 4’th bedroom), a spacious master suite with walk-in robe, a well-appointed ensuite bathroom and a paved outdoor entertaining patio.
The gourmet kitchen with copious cabinets has a huge island bench topped with solid benchtop and oversees a large, light filled meals/ family room. Wide doors integrate this grand room with the shady alfresco area, and a north-facing verandah under the main roof.
What makes this home shine?
• Modern architecturally designed executive residence (C 2004)
• Highly specified fixtures and fittings throughout
• 5.5kw Solar Array to reduce power bills
• Secure front fence with auto gates and intercom
• Expanses of rich solid Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
• High quality kitchen and bathrooms
• Brilliant outdoor and indoor entertainment areas
• Copious built-in storage options including handy storage room or “mud room”.
• High efficiency, zoned, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Double auto door garage under main roof
• Mature landscaped gardens front and rear
• Three large double bedrooms plus study
• Zoned for Rose Park Primary and Marryatville High Schools.
Come and enjoy the good life in this premium location in Adelaide’s leafy Eastern suburbs. Walk to selection of great coffee shops (including popular The Corner Store), quaint Dulwich Village and the pristine East Parklands. Walk to the CBD in 20 minutes.
An exciting and rare offering of such a quality home in a privileged location, just minutes from all services, beautiful parks, private and public schools, public transport and the CBD.
Peter and Glenn McMillan look forward to helping you find a way to own this outstanding home.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2