- Contact the agent to arrange an inspection
Indulgence on Romalo …
Best Offers By 2nd August at 2pm (unless sold prior)
Stunning design and quality finish in much sought-after location.
This beautiful, Torrens Titled, detached property creates an affluent lifestyle showcasing high calibre finishes, the luxury of light and space, whilst all delivering bespoke design and detail.
This exciting offering is sure to impress the meticulous buyer who commands the best of lifestyle and living. Proudly designed by Spectra Building Designers and interior design by Rachel Hutton.
Unparalleled living within much sough-after school zones, positioned at the foothills within walking distance to Penfold Park and minutes to the cosmopolitan hub of Norwood and also the gorgeous natural surrounds of Morialta Conservation Park.
- Two storey
- Land size 480sqm approximately
- Property size: 285m2 approximately
- Herringbone Oak timber flooring
- Custom made joinery
- 3m metre ceilings downstairs and 2.7m ceilings upstairs
- Caesarstone in kitchens and bathrooms
- Full height tiles to all bathrooms
- Ilve appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Double vanities and walk-in robes to master
- Pendant lighting
- 15kw Reverse cycle air conditioning with Wi Fi interface
- 3 Phase power
School zones – Zoned for Magill Primary and Norwood International High School.
Located close to prestigious St Peter’s Girls, Pembroke College and Rostrevor College.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2