Stunning architectural excellence in exclusive Myrtle Bank …
Introducing a world of luxury and lifestyle, perfectly located in popular Myrtle Bank.
A luxurious residence in an elite eastern suburb’s location, this stunning residence offers a four-bedroom family home which is private and secure.
This exceptional contemporary residence is sure to immediately impress with the meticulous array of style, elegance and timeless design over two levels of living and lifestyle, while set on a low maintenance allotment. Suiting a range of buyers from downsizers, families or executive couples who want to enjoy the finer things in life.
Located in a quiet tree-lined street within minutes to Norwood, Unley, the world-class Burnside Village, zoned for Glenunga International School, Highgate Primary school and Unley High School plus some of Adelaide’s finest schools including Seymour College, Scotch College, Mercedes, Walford School, and moments from the city. Your search for a modern, low maintenance lifestyle with all of life’s conveniences is finally over.
All interiors have been professionally styled and selected with a choice of quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Additional features and benefits:
– Four spacious bedrooms, guest on ground level
– Three stunning bathrooms/powder rooms
– Light filled spacious living and dining plus additional living area
– High speed 2 Gb NBN connection (one of only three houses in the suburb)
– Alfresco with outdoor entertainment unit
– Chef’s kitchen, Stainless steel German-made Bosch appliances, butler’s pantry
– Two car lock up garage access into the home with another two off street car spaces in the driveway.
– Security and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for all season comfort
– Plus much much more
– Close proximity to vibrant restaurants and cafe precinct, in Mitcham, cosmopolitan Burnside, Glenunga, Norwood, Unley, Hyde Park and more
– Only few minutes from the CBD and a Short drive to Adelaide hills and local wineries.
CT / 6216/ 703
Year built / 2020
Equivalent Building Area / 267sqm
Land Size / 307sqm
Council / City of Unley
Building inspection requested are welcome.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2