Modern executive home in sought after eastern suburbs …
Set on a valuable corner allotment in the heart of one of Adelaide’s most highly prized eastern suburbs, this modern executive home offers spacious and versatile lock up and leave living over 2 levels, with parking from 2 street entrances.
Tucked behind high secure private fencing and surrounded by a delightful mature garden, enter via a secure double garage or double height entry foyer.
A side gate provides additional parking from Cross Rd.
Downstairs caters for comfortable and spacious everyday living. Open living with fire and TV cabinetry incorporates an all white kitchen with Smeg appliances, central island bench and stone countertops. A separate dining room links through to create more space.
Doors open out to a delightful paved alfresco area with fixed umbrella and lawn.
A laundry and bathroom complete this level.
Upstairs, flexible accommodation comprises up to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
The large fourth bedroom is currently disposed as a living retreat, and includes a built-in sink.
A balcony with views towards the hills is perfect for morning coffees or evening drinks.
Currently tenanted at $615.00 per week until July 2022.
- Pedestrian gate with intercom
- Remote entry double garage
- 2 street entries
- R/C air-conditioning
- Heater in living room
- Smeg appliances
- Solid timber boards
- Polished concrete floors
- Buit-in robes
- Under-stair storage
- Double glazing
- Ceiling fans
- Drying yard
- Beautiful, tightly held eastern suburbs position close to the CBD
- Minutes from the Freeway
- Zoned to Unley High School & Glen Osmond Primary
- Close to Seymour College, Scotch, Mercedes, Loreto, Concordia & Urrbrae Agricutural High School.
- Burnside Village, Frewville, Glen Osmond Road & Unley Road
- Ridge Park, Waite Arboretum & Oval; Hills walking trails
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2