- Sat 23 April 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tues 26 April 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Sat 30 April 10:30am - 11:00am
Gracious C. 1932 bungalow …
Situated on a corner allotment in a prestigious location, this gracious 1932 bungalow’s
timeless period charm and generous proportions will have huge appeal.
Set privately in stunning landscaped English style gardens, the original brick facade is
picture-perfect. The spacious porch defines a welcoming entrance and is surrounded by large
feature windows. With soft neutral tones throughout, the wide hallway and high ornate
ceilings flow through to a formal lounge, with original fireplace, and an elegant dining room.
The updated kitchen overlooks the casual dining/family area and the rear tropical garden.
Featuring three double bedrooms, the master has views to the beautiful front garden and
includes a sparkling en-suite.
Cleverly designed, the pergola is surrounded by stunning botanicals, serene and peaceful.
Ideally located, it’s just a short stroll to the fabulous Burnside Village and Kensington Road
shopping precinct. Only minutes to the City and Adelaide Hills. This one is not to be missed.
- Kitchen: stone benchtops, electric stovetop and integrated oven and grill,
- Built-ins to master and third bedroom
- Renovated bathroom, laundry and en-suite
- Ducted RC air-conditioning throughout
- Automatic watering system
- Garden shed with power
- Three phase power
- Security system
- New insulation
- I.5kl rainwater tank
- 3rd parking space ideal for small boat or camper.
- Zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood International High School
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2