Best offers by 2pm Monday 30th August
A bespoke architectural design from the award-winning architect Max Pritchard, later fully renovated to exacting standards in 2016, the result is an exceptional contemporary low-maintenance residence, high tech, high spec, and superbly located in one of Adelaide’s most sought-after suburbs.
Set in a tranquil Japanese garden of sacred bamboo, weeping cherries and maples, the large living space to the front of the home enjoy a beautiful north-facing aspect. Stunning Jarrah floors, high ceilings and sweeping panes of glass create a sense of space and serenity.
Overlooking a circular central courtyard, the sparkling-new kitchen with statement bench of Caesarstone boasts every convenience.
The home flows from the living and entertaining zone to bedrooms to the rear. The deluxe master suite presents with an ante room perfect for a study, nursery, or dressing room. The ensuite is luxuriously appointed and the walk-in robe boasts beautiful cabinetry. The second and third bedroom share a main bathroom which is equally as impressively remodeled in recent years to sophisticated and high-quality standards. An elegant powder room completes these wet areas.
Designed for secure easy living in enviable Malvern, this home is within walking distance of respected schools including Concordia College, Walford, Highgate School and Unley High. Natures Providore and Nettle & Knead in the small strip of shops around the corner are ideal for lunch or coffee while shopping along on nearby Unley Road and Mitcham provides for all. Alternatively, the city is minutes away and the bus stop a very short walk.
This home presents the opportunity to live exclusively and privately in one of Adelaide’s most favoured suburbs. With so many sophisticated features and easy maintenance the result is an offering hard to match.
Outstanding features include:
- architect-designed, built 2002, complete renovation 2016
- custom Jag joinery & Ceasarstone to all wet areas
- jarrah floors, high ceilings, full glass picture windows
- Jag kitchen; Caesarstone customised bench, Miele appliances inc Pyrolitic main & combi, 5 burner gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher. Pantry cupboard with pull-out drawers, glass splashbacks
- luxurious master bedroom with ante room, walk-in robe & ensuite
- generous storage, built-in-robes/cabinetry (Jag) to bedrooms & hallway, space to store in garage
- ducted & zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
- new carpets, window fixtures, lights & fans
- striking circular courtyard with hardwood decking, services area to rear of courtyard panels
- side by side double garage with internal access
- Helloscreen electric awning to courtyard
- monitored security
- Solar power 24x 270w panels and Tesla powerWall battery
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2