Glenunga glamour …
Entirely gracious and elegant throughout, this immaculate home is sure to impress with light-filled spaces, high coffered ceilings, quality finishes and fabulous touches of the exotic which altogether set this custom-built Medallion residence apart. Maximising a large corner allotment, space has been used cleverly, creating a fabulous spacious home with enviable outdoor entertaining areas, private gardens and impressive garaging and storage. Boasting two charming living areas and with four generous bedrooms, live in comfort and style with minimum maintenance.
Entering the home through the Georgian-style entrance, plantation shutters filter sun-light, porcelain tiles shine and create the perfect ambiance along with tranquil neutral-grey tones throughout. To the front of the home, a private lounge presents with an elegant French style. Bedroom two can be found adjacent and is ideal as a second master suite presenting with a generous en-suite and walk in robe. The perfect space for visitors, the independent teenager or multi-generational living.
The gracious open-style informal living at the heart home is a room for all occasions. A stunning space, floor to ceiling glass allows for full appreciation of the sparkling, fully tiled swimming pool with large spa. The entertainer’s kitchen overlooks the living, meals and outside to the pool. Complete with walk in butler’s pantry and a large laundry with additional utilities room, there is potential to create a full walk-through pantry to laundry if desired.
Entertaining flows from inside to out and is complete with an outdoor kitchen. The current owners have enjoyed the tropical cabana they have created in a private corner overlooking the pool. A space ideal for sitting and relaxing while taking advantage of the the sunny position.
The main bedroom suite is resort-style luxury accommodation taking advantage of a pleasant aspect to the pool. On hot evenings the plantation shutters are folded back, and the screens drawn to enjoy the breezes and sounds of water. Family or guest accommodation is complete with another bedroom having access to the main bathroom and powder room while the study which looks into the greenery of the rear garden could also easily be configured as another bedroom.
The home flows seamlessly while elegant furnishings provide a tasteful point of difference. Quiet and peaceful, the home has a lovely feel. There is a sense of privacy, seclusion, and ample room to move with occupants able to use multiple spaces at once. The current owners have enjoyed this fabulous home as a special place for large family gatherings and fun times. Now is perfect for the next owners to enjoy everything on offer.
Designed for easy secure living, this home is situated well in Glenunga amongst other quality homes. Be spoiled for choice with every desired shopping convenience as well as fabulous eateries, bars or cafes within easy distance. Within minutes of the CBD, there are popular schools in the vicinity with various transport options. The home is enviably zoned to both Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High. With an highly sought after location, numerous features, room to move and a great floorplan, the result is an offering above the rest.
- custom-build Medallion home
- remote control, double side-by-side garage with storeroom, internal access and space for an additional 2 off-street car parks
- kitchen: Caesarstone bench tops, generous drawer space, butler’s pantry, Miele oven, exhaust & gas cooktop, Technika dishwasher, integrated fridge, large appliances cupboard
- master bedroom: large walk-in robe through to ensuite with double vanity and sep toilet
- quality features including: light fittings, stone bench tops, high coffered ceilings
- 11x solar panels
- plantation shutters throughout, concertina insect screen to main bedroom, double blinds to some windows, skylights to hallway
- security system
- automatic watering
- reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning. New feature gas heater to informal living, gas heater to sitting room
- generous storage throughout
- all-weather patio set up as cabana
- swimming pool: fully tiled, salt chlorinated, solar & gas heated, large adjoining spa
- remote controlled electric sunblind over spa
- zoned to Linden Park Primary & Glenunga International High
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2