Huge family home on 1,019 square m. with room for everyone to spread out and enjoy …
It’s not often a home of this calibre hits the market in a highly sought-after location, conveniently close to all amenities. This impressive and immaculately presented home was built by the current owners in 1990. Solid brick construction on the lower level and brick/veneer on the upper level, with a tiled roof, this well-designed home is a high-quality build that has been lovingly maintained. It’s sure to tick all the boxes for family living and entertaining.
From the moment you walk into this bright and airy home, you can sense that comfortable and welcoming feeling some homes have. The entrance hall is nice and wide with double-door entrance and from there, prepare to be impressed at every turn.
The floor plan is fantastic! It’s spacious and family friendly, with a number of different living and entertaining areas to choose from and an abundance of natural light fills this home. The huge modern kitchen, the main living areas, laundry, third toilet/powder room and garage with internal access are all located downstairs and upstairs is the four queen and king-sized bedrooms, main bathroom and quiet sitting area overlooking the hills. There’s loads of storage space throughout, quality fixtures and fittings and so many impressive features that it’s difficult to list them all, but I’ve listed many below.
Outside you’ll find beautiful established gardens, a large pergola is great for entertaining in the very private and secure backyard with established fruit trees, vegetable gardens, and fernery, all set over different levels amongst pathways that children will love exploring. You need to see this home in person to really take in all it has to offer.
Sitting proudly on the cul-de-sac at the end of a quiet street, in a popular family friendly area, this home is just walking distance to public transport, parks, playgrounds and a number of popular schools. It’s set amongst nature where you’ll hear kookaburra’s singing from your own yard and Anstey Hill Recreation Park is just a short stroll away where you can enjoy nature walking trails and see koalas and other native wildlife. With local sporting clubs close-by, the local shopping centre just a few minutes drive or 15 to 20 minute walk and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza shopping, restaurants and interchange a short 5 minute drive away, the location doesn’t get much better than this!
– Renovated kitchen with ample storage space, sparkling stone benchtops, island bench with storage drawers, wall oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, water filter, double fridge provision, microwave provision with slide-away door, reinforced shelf for recipe books & storage drawers in cupboards.
– Three living areas downstairs, formal lounge, formal dining and living/meals, plus a sitting area upstairs with picturesque views.
– Double door entry to home and double door entry to formal lounge and dining rooms, perfect for moving large furniture.
– Four generously sized bedrooms, two with large 3-door built-in robes.
– Master bedroom with beautiful views, walk-in robe and ensuite with extra-high shower screens.
– Spacious main bathroom upstairs with deep air-jet spa bath and extra-high shower screens.
– Third toilet/powder room downstairs.
– Renovated laundry with plenty of bench-space, clothes basket drawer, overhead cupboards with feature lighting, broom cupboard, extra-deep linen press and external door to backyard.
– Evaporative cooling throughout and reverse cycle split system (heating & air conditioning) in living room.
– Open fireplace in formal lounge and combustion heater with electric fan in the living room, both with character brick surround and mantel.
– Picturesque views from all front windows over the hills, treetops and gardens.
– Under stair storage room.
– Extra-large double garage under main roof with remote controlled roller door entry, internal access, manual roller door to backyard with room to store a trailer or boat securely & undercover, plus an additional open car/trailer park next to the garage.
– Large pergola for entertaining with laser-light roofing, paved floor, removable shade sails for cooler summer entertaining and surrounded by green gardens.
– Secure backyard with established fruit trees, garden beds, shaded fernery, storage shed, firewood, rainwater tank & irrigation system.
– 2 x apple trees, 2x plum trees and an almond tree.
– Solar panel system to save on power.
– Security alarm system.
With so much on offer, this home is sure to be popular. Please register your interest with Kathryn on 0414 838 405 to avoid the disappointment of missing out. I look forward to meeting you at the opens.
While every precaution has been taken to verify the information in this advertisement, it is intended as a guide only and neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrators take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion or typographical error. Any information to be relied upon must be independently verified by prospective purchasers.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 8