A breathtaking modern mansion …
This is a truly spectacular residence, the triumphant result of meticulous planning combined with the highest attention to detail in the construction and selection of the highest quality materials and finishes.
Rarely does a such a significant, modern home become available in the prestigious, historically significant suburb of Toorak Gardens.
Crafted to stand the test of time, this outstanding executive residence spans extensively over three levels and is poised privately and securely on a generous allotment with a sunny North-facing rear aspect. It will satisfy the scrutiny of the most fastidious buyer in terms of design, quality, fit and finish.
Entering the home, you are greeted by expanses of large format porcelain flooring that adorn the wide, lofty corridor that guides the visitor’s eye towards the spacious informal living areas to the rear of the home, all with the backdrop of a stunning, fully tiled family swimming pool.
In winter months you immediately feel the warmth of the home, combining the natural effect from northern sunshine with the even, draft-less warmth created by the hydronic in-floor heating system.
On the ground level, the home offers a grand master bedroom suite with luxury ensuite bath room and a spacious dressing room located privately at the front of the home. A large home office with built-in desk and a full wall of built-in cupboards is also located to the front of the home.
The separate formal lounge room with double doors to a covered side courtyard opens to the central corridor providing integration with the rest of the home for large family gatherings.
Families will thrive in the spacious living and dining area at the rear of the home. A dream gourmet kitchen with a huge butler’s pantry and expansive island bench with solid benchtops overlooks the brilliant family dining area and lounge that flow seamlessly to a bespoke outdoor kitchen/ entertainment area. These combined indoor/ outdoor spaces can effortlessly cope with the largest of family gatherings all year round.
A large double garage has direct access to the home, and there is further covered off-street parking for two more cars. The garage features a full wall of built-in storage, open shelving plus sink with mixer tap.
The top level of the home offers the perfect retreat for the children with three double bedrooms, all with large built-ins, plus a lounge/ study room and clever “three-way” bathroom to reduce the morning traffic.
The lower level is a huge 12 x 7 metre entertainer’s delight with polished concrete floors, both warm in winter and cool in summer. It accommodates a well-equipped home theatre with a 110 inch projection screen and a custom built bar with large wine storage adjacent. A full (7 metre) wall of floor to ceiling cupboards provides copious extra storage.
Some Outstanding Features of the Home:
- Herringbone oak timber flooring to study, formal dining and main bedroom floors
- 3.3 Mt high ceilings to ground floor, 2.7mt upstairs
- Kitchen and separate butler’s pantry – 2 x ASKO dishwashers, 3 x sinks, 2 x fridge provisions, 2 x Bosch wall ovens and 900mm Induction cooktop
- 4m x 1.3m Island bench with “waterfall” solid benchtops
- Underfloor hydronic heating (with gas boiler) throughout ground floor area including outdoor entertaining area
- 34KW Daikin reverse cycle ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- 12m x 7m lower level with stone top bar, fridge provision, 7.0m length of floor to ceiling joinery and concrete exposed aggregate polished floor
- Hills home hub system housing internet, data, TV connection
- Hills home security system with reed switches to all windows and doors, and movement sensors throughout the home.
- Copious custom joinery throughout
- 2 x Solid timber American white oak staircases, with stainless steel handrails and glass balustrade
- 4 bedrooms plus study, 4 bathrooms plus powder room
- Ducted vacuum system to ground and first floor
- 10 kilowatt solar system – 39 panels
- Remote control front sliding gate to driveway with backup battery
- 10mt x 5 Mt Super Pool – fresh water ozone system – gas and solar heated – fully automated control system – 2 swim jets and 10 x spa jets – 1 x floor suction and 2 skimmer boxes, dolphin pool cleaner, insulated pool cover glass pool fence with swinging glass gate
- Pool equipment room with toilet, basin and shower
- All outdoor paving (around pool area, front and rear yards, driveway) is 20mm thick, bedded down on a minimum 100mm reinforced concrete slab.
- Large 12m x 6m outdoor entertaining area (under main roof), with underfloor heating, ceiling fans, built in hooded BBQ, rangehood, built in cupboards with sink, stone bench top, bar fridge, and retractable blinds.
Take advantage of the close proximity to multiple services of Adelaide CBD, Burnside Village, Dulwich village, The Norwood Parade and Kensington Road.
Zoned to Rose Park Primary & Marryatville High Schools and close to Loreto, St Ignatius Jr. School, Seymour College, Pembroke School and other leading private schools.
Walk to delightful Fergusson Square, Victoria Park and a myriad of cafes.
Why endure the difficulties in building your dream home in the current environment? All the hard work has been done for you here, now the opportunity to live luxuriously awaits the next owner.
Peter and Glenn McMillan look forward to helping with your enquiries on this outstanding residence.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 4