- Thursday 8 September 5:00pm - 5:45pm
- Saturday 10 September 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Impeccable, exquisite and arguably the finest location on the lake …
Unique, architecturally designed home, boasting prime lake frontage with direct access. Facing east over wide water with sweeping lake, beach and reserve views, whilst enjoying the peace and quiet at the end of the cul-de-sac, next to a reserve. This home offers water views from every living area and bedroom.
Entering the home through the wide pivot front door you are immediately impressed with the double height entry, wide sweeping staircase and the enticing glimpse of aqua blue pool in the distance. Passing the ground floor master suite, which is a luxurious retreat with its own private courtyard and feature ensuite, the vista widens into the huge ground floor lounge and dining room which opens from pool to lake to take advantage of those cool Summer breezes. The professionally designed Chefs’ kitchen offers stone bench tops and numerous top quality German appliances including built-in coffee machine and steamer oven. It is a beautiful and practical space to entertain or take the cooking to the lakeside terrace with outdoor kitchen and a large space to wine, dine & enjoy the water views.
Ascending to the upper floor via the lift or open plan staircase you will again be welcomed by a light, open plan upper lounge, entertainer’s kitchenette and family area, cleverly designed to be 2 rooms or one huge entertaining space opening onto a glamourous, turn the corner balcony that appears to float over the water. Off this area is one of the loveliest master suites you could ever aspire to. Designed with corner, full height windows & doors which surround you with a breathtaking water panorama & just step out onto your own balcony to enjoy the glorious morning sunrise or evening sunset up in the trees with the birds. There are two more large bedrooms on this floor, both with water views, which share the huge family bathroom.
This cleverly designed home is glamorous and beautiful while being practical and very liveable. Numerous custom extras and lots of storage have been intelligently featured in this home, including but not limited to;
– Two master suite options, one on each floor with fully fitted walk in robes and fully tiled ensuites both featuring direct private outdoor spaces.
– Five bedrooms or four with home office, four bedrooms with built-in robes
– Double glazed windows
– Chef’s kitchen with top of the line Bosch German appliances including 2 pyrolytic ovens, steamer oven, integrated coffee machine, 2 warmer draws, 900mm gas cook top and rangehood, integrated dishwasher, double sink with insinkerator and walk-in pantry
– Feature open plan, extra wide staircase with dark Ash solid timber treads
– Magna Swimming Pool, 150% Solar Heating, Pool lights, Blade Waterfall with LED lights
– Powder room with shower conveniently located near the pool
– Automated blinds to upper & lower living areas
– Full height sheers & curtains in curtain recesses
– 1500mm real flame fire place
– Bespoke entertainment cabinetry
– 3-phase power
– CAT 6 cable throughout
– Large residential lift
– 3.6kw Enphase Solar Power fed back to the grid.- Enlighten monitored & reported every month
– Alarm, security and intercom from ground & first floor
– Actron ducted, zoned climate control with individual room thermostats. Can be operated from phone & both levels of the home
– 100% wool carpet
– Italian porcelain tiles
– 30mm stone top to kitchen & outdoor kitchen
– Stone tops to all vanities
– Laundry chute from first floor directly to laundry
– Jarrah pivot front door with stainless steel blades
– Ceilings 3m to ground floor and 2.7m upper floor
– 2.7m high double glazed doors to ground floor
– 2.7m high corner opening feature doors
– Upstairs study nook
– Rainbird automated watering system
– Italian Travertine stone pavers
– 1000ltr underground rainwater tank, feeding powder room w/c
Truly a home that will indulge the senses all year round, coupled with quality and finishes you rarely find.
Local Council: Charles Sturt
Year Built: 2016
Council rates: $3353.80pa approx.
SA Water rates: $335.20pq approx.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 2