- 11-Apr-2021 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Auction Location: On Site.
AUCTION SATURDAY 24TH APRIL AT 2:30PM
This double storey four-bedroom Alan Sheppard built home has been designed for the growing family. Light and airy throughout, you will feel immediately at home as you walk through the stunning well established front garden and into the heart of the home. The master retreat is ideally located, segregated at the front of the property, with built in robes, ensuite and garden views.
Upstairs, the kids are taken care of, with three well-appointed bedrooms, all with built in robes, leafy outlooks and a study nook for homework or the adults working from home.
Downstairs, a powder room and spacious laundry awaits, along with expansive open plan living, a stunning kitchen with an extensive stone benchtop, perfect for entertaining, and Miele stainless-steel appliances, overlooking the picturesque rear gardens.
A separate family room is soaked with northern sun light, leading to the paved patio, the ideal setting for taking in the stunning surrounds of the well-established manicured gardens, filled with colour and providing the ultimate retreat.
The suburb of Hazelwood Park is the ultimate blue-chip location in the Eastern suburbs, a three-minute drive to Burnside Village, 15-minute drive to the CBD and your choice of quality schools close by, including being within Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High zoning, enjoy the lifestyle on offer at 33 Lerwick Avenue.
Features to love:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
• Privacy hedging to front, stunning mature gardens to front and back of the property
• Automatic secure gates to front of property with video intercom, and additional room for cars to park in driveway
• Spacious double garage with ample storage
• Automatic irrigation system
• Zoned to quality schools such as Burnside Primary, Linden Park Primary and within the elusive Glenunga International High School zone
• Short drive to prestigious private schools such as St Peters Girl’s School, Pembroke, Mercedes & Scotch College
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 1