- Sat 23 Apr 2:00pm
Paradise found …
Only a visit to this idyllic retreat will convey the magnitude of this unique property.
Here we will use mere words in an attempt to tempt you to come, see and “fall in love”.
On offer is that elusive secluded “Zen” retreat, a waterfront haven where you can unwind in warmth, privacy and understated luxury.
The home is sited on approximately 5 acres of level fenced land with riverfront access to Currency Creek via an adjoining, shared, 20 acre block, complete with an entertaining gazebo and mooring jetty.
The bespoke modern home has been created to provide a feeling of warmth, light and privacy, while picture windows from all main rooms have full height windows and doors allowing the fortunate occupants to enjoy stunning views and savour slow sunrises, moonrises and sunsets. It exudes the feeling of being permanently on holiday.
Manicured landscaped gardens surround the home, including multiple areas for entertaining or relaxing in all seasons and weather conditions. A soothing pond where ornamental fish breed prolifically welcomes visitors on arrival. You now know you are “home”.
The heart of the home is a large lounge and dining area, overseen by a sleek modern kitchen equipped with “top of the range” stainless steel appliances, a large breakfast bar with stone benchtops, and a walk-in pantry.
This welcoming space offers uninterrupted views to towards the North, over the wide surrounding decked verandahs to the expanses of lawn, paddocks, river and vineyards beyond.
Find yourself being mesmerized by the ever-changing moods in the backdrop of water, sky, land and vineyards that are yours, and yours only. Only the local wildlife of blue wrens , pelicans and kangaroos will know you are there.
Standout features you will enjoy:
- Modern home on large land with total privacy, just 5 minutes drive from Goolwa’s main street
- Up to four bedrooms – 3 bedrooms including master bedroom with walk-in robes and one bedroom with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with extra-large luxury ensuite bathroom
- Large landholding, plus share of 20 acre waterfront block with jetty, and gazebo with BBQ
- Extensive landscaped grounds – all the hard work has been done
- Gourmet kitchen with double oven and double-drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- 3 separate ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning units for efficient heating and cooling
- Independent electricity and water supply ( with own 363 Kl water license for lawns and gardens
- Large shedding with high clearance roller doors, plus large workshop and double carport
- Large rainwater tank storage (110,000 litres), with water filtration system for the house supply
- Easily managed cross ventilation with screened windows and doors for cooling breezes
- Extra-large rooms throughout with good separation of master suite
- Multiple double power points
- Underground power supply lines
- New carpet throughout and freshly painted
Come and live the good life in pristine Goolwa North, where you have so many options for work and play with endless beaches, the famous Coorong, the mighty River Murray and multiple food and wine attractions at your doorstep, yet just an easy one hour drive from the Toll Gate of Glen Osmond.
Peter and Glenn McMillan look forward to helping you own this outstanding lifestyle property.
** NB – if using a GPS to navigate to the property, from Goolwa township please take Liverpool Road or Fenchurch Street and turn left on Currency Creek Road, then left on Rickaby Road (approx. 5 minutes)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 6