- Saturday 14 Aug 2021
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
Gigantic Family Home Ready for you…
Liam McDevitt, Callum Swinnerton and the rest of Ray White Walkerville team are proud to present this beautiful 2020 built family home. Finished to the highest of standards, you will be hard pressed to find a comparable home that gives you so much quality both inside & out. Our advice is to be quick with your enquiry, and to inspect the home as soon as possible as a home like this won’t last long.
Situated on a block of some 392sqm approx, this property is ideally located within less than 10km of the City and the Beach and is within close proximity to schools, public transport, cafe’s, shops. Offering a whopping 309sqm of living under the main roof there is plenty of room for the whole family!
What we love;
- 5 generously sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom offers huge walk-in-robe and en-suite along with a balcony
- Downstairs bedroom (bed 5) offers en-suite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 have walk in robe
- 3 bathrooms with the main being upstairs and large in size
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Kitchen offers 900mm stove, Herringbone style tiled splashback, and near new high-quality appliances
- Butlers pantry with an abundance of storage and bench space
- Retreat/study upstairs is perfect for separate living
- Deck and undercover entertaining area
- Low maintenance garden
- Double car garage with entry to the house
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Crimsafe screens door
- Rainwater tank
- Built / 2020
- Land / 392 sqm approx.
- Council / City of West Torrens
- Rates / Between $1,800-$2,000 p.a.
For more information, appointment times or to ask any questions please feel free to contact Liam McDevitt 0430 501 122 or Callum Swinnerton 0479 113 389.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2