Best Offers By Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 12:00pm.
Situated on one of Malvern’s most picturesque and sought after streets, this immaculately presented turn of the century return veranda villa has been superbly maintained and extensively upgraded. With a versatile floorplan spanning 2 levels that includes formal and informal living spaces, up to five bedrooms and a pool, this is a stylish and much loved family home in the heart of one of Adelaide’s most exclusive suburbs.
A striking brick façade includes a tessellated tile veranda edged by highly intricate iron lace, and entry through a crenellated tower. From the entrance hall extend light and spacious rooms, boasting high decorative ceilings and doors that lead to the outdoors. The large elegant living room and adjacent dining room both with open fireplaces are perfect for formal entertaining, whilst two generous bedrooms include a sumptuous master with chic designer ensuite.
A third bedroom is privately situated to the rear of the home with pool views. Upstairs is perfect for the kids, with 2 bedrooms and a living retreat/ study space. All share a lavish family bathroom with tub.
The rear extension is beautifully designed. Informal meals and a kitchen with a central stone bench flank informal living that opens through to the outdoors. Expansive undercover dining with a well-equipped outdoor kitchen provides framed views of the private walled rear lawn, fully-tiled pool with spa, and cascading water feature.
Additional features include a wine cellar, laundry, 2-car carport with remote roller door, shed and automatic irrigation.
This is a wonderful chance to purchase a lovely family home in one of Adelaide’s quietest and most prestigious suburbs, with sought after schools, convenient shopping, cafes and recreational hubs at its doorstep.
• LOCATION: Quiet tree lined street surrounded by character homes minutes from the CBD. Walk to Unley Oval. Close to the vibe of Duthy Street, Unley Rd and King William Road
• SCHOOLS: Zoned to Unley Primary School and Glenunga International High School. Close to Walford, Concordia, Scotch, Pulteney and various private school bus routes
• POOL: Fully tiled, saltwater, lights, solar heating, glass fence. Swim jets, spa and water feature
• COMFORT: Split system air-conditioning, sumptuous window treatments, plantation shutters, open fires, gas heater
• TECHNOLOGY: NBN, Satellite TV
• SECURITY: monitored alarm, secure carport with remote roller door, automatic gates with intercom
• STORAGE: Cellar; built-in robes, shed
• APPLIANCES: Miele dishwasher, 90cm Smeg oven, Puratap
• OUTDOOR DINING: Pavillion with built-in BBQ, sink & cabinetry. Bose speakers
• GARDEN: Automatic irrigation
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2