- 12 October 2022 6:30pm — 7:00pm
Queen Anne Villa on huge allotment …
Steeped in history and perfectly located in one of Woodville Park’s most loved streets, this flawlessly preserved and updated Queen Anne Villa is situated only eight kilometres from the hustle and bustle of Adelaide’s city centre, and just a short drive from the beach.
Presenting a breath-taking opportunity to own the most exciting of character properties on a sprawlingly expansive 1,089sqm allotment, in a tightly held premium location, opportunities such as this do not come around very often.
This grand & majestic property showcases original character features including ornate fireplaces, intricate lead-light windows and soaring decorative ceilings.
Enjoy popular shopping, cafes and restaurants just walking distance away, and the city or sea easily accessible via train from Woodville and Woodville Park train stations, located minutes from home.
Zoned to Woodville Primary and Woodville High, ready for 2023, or mere minutes to many others such as Whitefriars or St Michaels.
Woodville Park offers a convenient yet suburban lifestyle that is desired by many young families, professional couples, downsizers and investors alike. An exceptionally rare lifestyle offering to secure a lovingly cared for home in the heart of the west. Opportunities like this don’t come around very often.
Features to note:
- Massive allotment with a 23m frontage
- Intricate leadlight window surrounds to the front door
- Soaring high ceilings
- New electrical rewiring throughout
- Ornate ceiling roses
- Split system, reverse cycle air conditioner to bedroom 1
- Massive formal lounge room
- Beautiful, heritage fireplaces
- Spacious dining with combustion heater
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Spacious timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Lengthy laundry with an array of storage
- Bath and shower combination
- Well-manicured gardens
- Double garage at the rear
- Outdoor undercover entertaining
- Solar hot water
- Plenty of off-street parking
Method of Sale:
- Auction On Site @ 11:30am, Saturday 15th October 2022
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 4