Recently renovated using Black Rabbit Architects, this superbly designed and presented home of 358sqm is brimming with cutting edge design and functionality. Fashioned over two levels in a spectacular beach-side location, it is an entertainer’s dream.
On the ground level – the WOW factor starts from the second you enter the front door! You are greeted by the eye-catching glass encased wine storage rack, cleverly positioned below a striking staircase. Turn left to the generous second living/theatre room leading out to a very private, easily maintained garden. Turn right to the study (or 4th bedroom); two very roomy bedrooms with built in robes & lovely garden outlooks; plus the main bathroom and the laundry. On this level you have private internal access to a two-car garage and gym space (or workshop) with built in cupboards and shelving, plus external off-street space for two extra vehicles.
This property has generous proportions and a multitude of added noteworthy features, including –
- Integrated music system throughout
- Built in surround sound in 2nd living/theatre room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans to capture sea breezes
- Open gas fireplace
- Plantation Shutters and automated Pirouette blinds internally
- Automated external blinds and louvred awning
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Large Integrated fridge
- Two 600 electric ovens and gas cook top
- ZIP filtered water tap – hot, cold, and soda
- In built security system
- Easily maintained, well designed gardens
- Outdoor shower for washing salt sand after an enjoyable walk along the easily accessible beach
Positioned ever so slightly away from the hustle and bustle, it is just a short walk to all that is on offer at Henley Square – vibrancy, excitement, and relaxation, along with numerous restaurants, cafes, bars, and precinct shopping. Highly reputable private and public schools are very nearby, the airport a 10 minute drive away, and the home is positioned just 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD.
Stunning ocean views and magnificent sunsets are part of the daily routine here. So, whether you are entertaining family and friends or just relaxing after a long day –
THIS HOME IS ONE TO LOVE AND ENJOY
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4