Character filled residence in the heart of Joslin
This prestigious family home is in an outstanding and much sought after location and resplendent in design and liveability.
Constructed in 2007 on 828 sqm of land, this charming home has been recreated with all the detail character and appeal with modern style and contemporary practicality.
This exciting purchase offers expansive living spaces, with formal and informal living areas totalling nine main rooms, private and secure backyard, and an abundance of storage.
Luxury is appreciated in its truest sense with ceiling heights maximised, beautifully finished traditional stone frontage and a bay window to the master bedroom. Perfectly manicured gardens lend themselves easily for entertaining or relax in blissful sun-soaked luxury by the solar heated in-ground pool. Every element is considered to elevate the daily living experience.
Four generous sized bedrooms are carpeted with a walk-in robe and designer en-suite to the master and built in robes to the other three, and all boast adequate natural light. A bathroom with floor to ceiling wall tiles is a welcome sight and consistent with the quality of what the home has to offer. The living room is separate but the dining and family area have a unique open plan flow with a ‘happy to be here’ atmosphere, incorporating a carpeted family room. This is also the access to the veranda and outdoor entertaining area including a double garage. The outdoor area is fully landscaped with an automatic watering system.
The ‘heart of the home’ is the state of the art kitchen with Siemens stainless steel appliances, including a built-in coffee machine. Along with the dishwasher and stone bench tops, there is a plenitude of bench space along with a walk-in pantry and a meals area adjacent. For added comfort the home is climate controlled by an ever-efficient ducted air conditioning system. Large solar panels (2012) equate to high rebates along with a security system for peace of mind. The added bonus is a ducted vacuum system for an easier clean.
Those living in the precinct of St. Peters and Joslin, known as ‘The Avenues’, understand the quality of life that comes with it. Wide tree lined streets and an impeccable neighbourhood culture with cafés in abundance. Let’s not forget the famous Ninth Avenue Christmas Lights which has Adelaide queuing up in awe.
You will be more than impressed by this ‘Gem in Joslin’.
- O-Bahn bus route nearby
- Zoned for East Adelaide and Walkerville Primary Schools. Other options close-by are Adelaide High, St. Andrews, St. Peters College, Black Friars, Botanic High and Wilderness Schools
- Adelaide University and University of South Australia
- The Royal Adelaide, Calvary and St. Andrews Hospitals
- Shopping facilities: The Avenues at Stepney, The Parade at Norwood, Marden, Walkerville, Rundle Mall and the Central Market
- Places of interest: National Wine Centre, North Terrace, Botanic Gardens, Festival Centre, Adelaide Zoo, Adelaide Oval, East-End, North Adelaide, Prospect, Hutt Street Precinct, Linear Park and Magill Road
- Quality Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2