“Hazelmere” 72acs – Bluestone Homestead + 2 B&B’s – Indoor Pool + Huge Entertaining Area – Car Showroom + Workshop – Indoor Arena – 24 Meg Water Lic
For business or pleasure… A grand family estate, productive farm, equestrian complex, horse stud & wedding venue with accommodation, it’s time to seize the opportunity offered here at the renowned “Hazelmere” homestead.
The gracious two storey residence is nestled amongst park-like grounds with 72 acres of rich grazing country including horse & cattle facilities + irrigation licence.
In addition to the main homestead, the two bed & breakfasts make this such a diverse offering that will suit a number of lifestyles or business opportunities (stcc).
Previously, a popular wedding venue & Equestrian competition & agistment centre, the current owners have enjoyed it as their own private residence for the last 12 years. They have celebrated milestones & weddings with family & friends & use the extensive facilities for their own enjoyment, so no business figures are available.
The potential only limited by your imagination… Wedding Venue, Tourism, Equestrian, Brewery, Cellar door (stcc), Luxury car showroom/storage & numerous agricultural pursuits with quality water & irrigation lic.
“Hazelmere” is now ready for the next chapter…
“Hazelmere” at a glance;
- CT 5997/3 – Main Residence
- 396 Battunga Rd – 29.5ha / 72.89acs
- 24.99 meg Water licence
- 10 Room Bluestone Homestead – 4 Bed + Study – 4 Bath – Flexible floorplan to create independent living / 3rd B&B downstairs – Large cellar
- Two Storey Bluestone cottage set up as two self-contained B&B’s (3 bedrooms in total)
- Wedding reception area can seat up to 120 – Catering kitchen – Bathroom/rest rooms – Bar/storage room – Cool room – Indoor solar heated pool pavilion
- Bitumen driveway
- Fully equipped bore – Rainwater tanks – Dam – 24.99meg water Lic – 3 Phase power
- 40m x 20m Indoor arena with Soiltex surface, mirrors, sprinklers & lighting, 7 internal stables, viewing gallery & seating & bathroom facilities
- Outdoor arena with sprinklers – 2 Grass competition arenas
- 4 Separate stables with Stallion facilities
- 4 day paddocks with shelters
- 7 large spelling paddocks & hay production
- Workshop set up for the car enthusiast inc power, hoist & high bay lighting + 5 car display/showroom
- Hay shed/cattle yards
- Fenced for Cattle & Horses – Electric fencing
PLEASE NOTE : 2nd title available for purchase at additional cost – Includes Managers Residence on 1.16acres approx.
COVID 19 MYSAGOV QR SCANNING – Please be advised to follow and adhere to the direction of the SA Government, everyone who is attending any inspection will be required to scan the QR code on their phone & enter in your details at the door before entry. Please ensure you have downloaded the MYSAGOV App prior to the inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: All the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Car spaces: 20