- Saturday 15 January 11:30am-12:00pm
- Tuesday 18 January 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Elegant and private bespoke home …
Fantastic living, filled with light, this outstanding residence has been recently refreshed and revamped and is ready for the last personal touches to make it your own. Reminiscent of an elegant European villa, the home is set in tranquil grounds secure from the street along a long driveway. Boasting generous flowing rooms over two levels, multiple living spaces allow for both formal and casual living and for members of the family to use spaces simultaneously making the home a wonderful entertainer. Soaring cathedral ceilings, expansive feature windows and a cool neutral colour pallete throughout add to the spacious feel. Kitchen and meals overlook the beautiful terrace perfect for alfresco entertaining with established hedging enclosing the yard and providing a serene backdrop. All three bedrooms are of generous proportions with a study or office area also cleverly configured on the upper level.
Perfectly located, there is a range of local reserves and parks to choose from within walking distance. Shopping locally is easy with Marryatville Centre around the corner while Norwood and Burnside shopping precincts provide outstanding boutique shopping and every service. So well situated, Scotch College is a walk across Mitcham Reserve and Mercedes also within short distance. Marryatville Primary and High Schools are the locally zoned schools while other local popular schools include Mary McKillop College, Norwood-Morialta High School, Pembroke and St Peters Girls College. This home is entirely a winner for those looking for that quality, easy-care home with room to enjoy.
- secluded allotment of approx 691m2
- grand entrance, superior internal architectural features
- 3 good sized bedrooms: main with ensuite & built-ins, bedroom 2 with built-ins, bathroom to family bedrooms
- additional open study/home office
- kitchen: quality blackwood, modern appliances, pantry, excellent bench space
- ducted vacuum system
- ducted R/C air conditioning
- extensive pergola and terrace entertaining areas
- 10 solar panels
- watering system
- 3 rainwater tanks
- large double side-by-side garaging, remote-controlled lift door, internal access, space for extra storage or workbench
- remote-controlled sliding gate to front
- walking distance to schools, shopping & entertainment
To minimise risk in line with eased border restrictions, we’re asking buyers to limit their visits at property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4