Salute every occasion in high spec newbuild style, aligned with the East’s best amenity & schools …
From its captivating facade, sparkling pool and every high-spec lifestyle attribute, comes a bespoke 4-bedroom newbuild deserving of its Burnside Village and Tusmore Park proximity keeping Kensington Road in a tight and privileged sidestep…
If the east is where it’s at for you, then you’ll be in awe of what’s to follow in an off-the-charts design created to exploit a low-care allotment.
Fulfilling an indulgent brief from the get-go with tactile embellishments of herringbone timber floors, top of the range on-show and integrated kitchen appliances, a decadent mix of feature LED lighting, matte and high gloss tiling, warm timber, and swathes of marble and stone throughout – let’s just say, you’ve knocked on the right overscale cedar entry door.
And while the main level retreats to a dream boudoir with a walk-in robe and ambient designer ensuite, the timber stairs allude to deep under stair storage while the kitchen sets a dramatic living and dining zone backdrop beside a butler’s wing.
It’s seductive style at its finest.
Upstairs rises to calm led by a lavish 2nd living zone, 3 robed and plush double bedrooms with high-quality carpets, a separate WC and chic family bathroom amounting to high end contentment.
And its super-luxe footprint signs off with a spa-jetted electric heated pool, an outdoor shower, and an intimate all-weather party stage ringing in the New Year alongside an inbuilt Artusi BBQ, large range hood, and double door euro fridge.
Better still, you’ll forget upkeep exists in fully paved courtyard surrounds.
With Tusmore and Hazelwood Park’s leafy picnic destinations in walking reach, a Kensington Road dash to elite public and private schools, plus the multi-million dollar revamp to Burnside Village happening now, go beyond eastern suburb pride for bespoke living beyond compare…
A summary of its indulgence:
- Intercom & camera surveillance with alarm
- Tiled 2-car garaging with tilt-up door & secure internal entry
- Sparkling tiled pool with spa jets, Waterco electric heater & outdoor shower
- Low-care front gardens with automatic irrigation
- Quality stone tops throughout
- Feature living zone fireplace
- LED lighting & ducted R/C A/C throughout
- Electrolux 900mm gas cooktop & slimline rangehood, inbuilt wall & steam ovens
- Inbuilt Electrolux convection/microwave & AEG dishwasher
- All-weather alfresco with inbuilt Artusi BBQ, Large rangehood, double glass door euro fridge, cedar ceilings & black ceiling fan
- Franke double sinks to the main & outdoor kitchens
- Ground floor master with WIR & fully tiled ensuite with stone surfaces, LED mirrors, feature lighting & heated towel rails
- BIR robes & top quality carpets to bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 upstairs
- LED feature-lit timber stairs + marble-tiled feature wall
- Upstairs family bathroom | Separate WC
- Downstairs powder room
- Brilliant proximity to sought-after Marryatville Schools, Marryatville Shopping Centre & local parks
And so much more…
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2