Resort-style living with timeless elegance and architectural excellence …
Timeless elegance and architectural excellence are the hallmarks of this luxuriously renovated bungalow beauty, full of lovely surprises from the classic features and trendy Hampton-inspired touches to the modern extension and resort-style living, collectively creating a stunning family home in this blue-chip location.
Entering the home from the wide front verandah to the wide entry hall, be charmed by the character features: decorative ceilings, floorboards and fireplaces. To the left of the entry hall through double doors is the formal lounge, featuring a gas open fireplace and north facing windows into the manicured front garden, it is gracious and inviting. All three bedrooms are all good size with pleasant leafy green views through the windows. Impressive proportions flow through to the rear of the home. Hampton style inspired extension with striking exposed timber beams and soaring cathedral ceilings creates the perfect hub for the whole family to relax and entertain. There is a seamless indoor-outdoor flow with entire family room takes the views to pool and resort style pavilion and beyond through stunning bi-fold doors and picture windows.
The sleek and sophisticated kitchen overlooks the entire family room, offers plenty of benchtop and storage spaces as well as stylish Smeg appliances. Sure to appeal to buyers in a range of family situations, the studio at the rear is a bonus to teenagers, also ideal for a studio/workshop.
Superbly situated within Marryatville Primary and Norwood International High zones and being within walking distance of Pembroke School. Enjoy shopping and dining along Kensington Road and the Parade, Burnside Village is only a short driveaway. There are multiple parklands and walking trails and public transport nearby.
- Built-ins to all three bedrooms
- Separate studio with aircon and sewer connection, can be used as the fourth bedroom
- Gas fire place to lounge and family
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Kitchen: Caesarstone benchtops, integrated Smeg dishwash, Smeg gas cooktop, rangehood and double oven, plumbed for fridge
- Double glazing windows to kitchen and family room
- European laundry
- Built-in speakers to family
- Rinnai temperature controlled hot water system
- Salt water pool with swimming jets
- Landscaped garden to the front and artificial lawn to the rear
- Automatic watering system
- Rainwater tank
- Double side by side carport plus double side by side garage with extra height for storage. Wide driveway for additional off-street parking
- Zoned for Marryatville Primary and Norwood International
- Currently tenanted at $820 pw till Feb 2023
Zoning: Suburban Neighbourhood
Council: City of Burnside
Council Rate: $2,518.40 pa
Water Rate (Supply + Sewer): $302.15 pq
ES Levy: $270.05 pa
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4