- Open Saturday 5 February at 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Enduring Elegance — Magnificent elevated position with the most magical views across our stunning city.
Solidly built in 1986, with an unwavering commitment to luxury and space, this home has been adored since its inception by the same loving family. Its impressive double brick walls speak of milestone events and a lifetime of enjoyment. Magnificent in its overall stature of three commanding levels and occupying a prominent Auldana position, this sensational home graces an elevated allotment of approximately 1268 square metres- capturing the most magical views across the Adelaide city skyline all the way to the coast.
Impeccably presented throughout, with captivating original elegance across its impressive blueprint, the property has been constructed for longevity with the most meticulous attention to detail perfectly executed across its tri-level luxury of space. Sublime entertaining, expansive living options, beautifully established gardens and the highest quality features of its era, all contribute to retaining the property’s pre-eminent position as a residence with the capacity to offer the finest in family lifestyle with the ideal amenities for entertainment, living and lifelong enjoyment.
Added Features of the property include:
- Double Brick throughout with exposed brick feature walls and concrete slab to each level
- Tasmanian Oak Staircase
- Intercom system servicing the main entrance door and each room in the residence
- Fully Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system
- Zoned security alarm
- Intervac ducted vacuum system
- Double garage with automatic roller doors
- Wine Store / Cellar (over 1000 bottles)
- Separate carport with internal access via mud room to main entry level
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with established fruit trees and automated irrigation
- Spacious Laundry room with direct external access
- Built in gas and water point to the entertainer’s terrace
- Ample built-in storage options throughout
- Access to public and private schooling options including, Magill Primary and Norwood Morialta Middle and Senior Campus’ zoning, Pembroke School, Rostrevor College, St Peters Girls School and University of South Australia Magill Campus
- Brilliant proximity to the renowned Penfolds Magill Estate and the Coveted boutique shopping, restaurants, eateries and entertainment of Norwood Parade and Magill Road
- Within walking distance of Penfold Park playground and a short commute to the Morialta Conservation Park playgrounds and nature walks.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 4