Redefining modern style and family luxury in Payneham …
With a coveted position opposite the expansive Payneham tennis court, playground and oval precinct, this 2020 custom-built residence offers the cosmopolitan spoils and modern amenities that every family desires. Built to an exacting standard, no detail has been overlooked in creating a spacious and effortless lifestyle.
Surrounded by other prestigious homes and the hum of the inner-east, the stylish contemporary façade with integrated matte-black double garage with internal access hints at the super stylish interior.
A wow-factor front door and 3.3m western red cedar ceiling are beautifully offset by engineered herringbone timber floorboards stretching down the central hallway towards open plan living.
The highly versatile floorplan will cater for your individual needs, and offers up to four bedrooms, or three with a formal lounge or home office. The sumptuous primary suite boasts a walk-in robe and designer ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, echoed in the three-way family bathroom and powder room that bookend the secondary bedrooms with built-in robes.
Open plan living has it all. The gourmet kitchen, perfect for the home chef, boasts a range of Euro appliances, sleek cabinetry, stone benchtops and chic pendants, with a concealed walk-in butler’s pantry to one side and laundry to the other.
Family living and meals feature a striking textured wall and floating TV cabinet. Black framed sliders expand through to covered alfresco dining with Ziptrack blinds and a delightful easy care rear lawn and garden backdrop.
The location lends itself to a lifestyle like no other with easy access to endless shopping amenities, Linear Park, Klemzig Interchange, Norwood Parade, Adelaide CBD, and a wealth of quality schooling.
- Secure double garaging with internal access
- Additional parking on exposed aggregate driveway
- Butler’s pantry with Euro dishwasher
- Bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling and stone benchtops
- Engineered herringbone flooring
- 10.36kW solar system with 8kW inverter
- Ducted/zoned RC air conditioning
- Intercom & Samsung smart keyless entry
- Ziptrak alfresco blinds
- Easy-care waterwise gardens
- Coveted zoning to Trinity Gardens Primary & Marryatville High
- Close to prestigious colleges including St. Joseph’s Payneham, Pembroke, Saint Ignatius, St. Andrew’s, Wilderness & Marden Senior College
- Less than 7 km to Victoria Square
- The Avenues & Marden shopping precincts; Firle Plaza, Walkerville Terrace, The Parade & Magill Rd boutiques & eateries
- Linear Park, Klemzig Interchange, Norwood Parade close by
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2