Seaside contemporary living …
This stunning, architecturally designed home, at the eastern end of the Island, is sited on 25 ha (60 acres) of native bushland and features breathtaking 180° ocean views. It provides the opportunity to experience an idyllic Island lifestyle, with a unique combination of convenience and sense of remoteness.
Masterfully designed, with a showcase of no-expense-spared finishes, every room captures panoramic ocean and bushland views.
The spacious open plan living area allows the inside to flow out to the expansive front deck, with the limestone walls and warm timber floors creating a light filled and tranquil ambience.
Offering three large bedrooms, the master bedroom and bathroom are privately sited away from the two additional bedrooms and second bathroom. In addition, there is a laundry, walk-in storeroom and garage under the main roof.
Property Design Highlights include:
- Beautiful, solid Flooded Gum Timber Floors throughout
- Caesarstone Bench Tops and Splashback
- Floor to Ceiling Bathroom Tiling
- Internal and External Limestone Feature Walls
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Ceiling-mounted Stereo Speakers, living area and front deck
- Solar Panels
- 6 Poly Water Tanks (140 K litres) – Plus, access to the new Kangaroo Island reticulated water supply system, to be completed in 2023
- Newly built 15m x 7m Shed, with generous openings suitable for large caravans and boats
- Excellent high-speed NBN and Mobile connection/reception.
SeaEsta is perfectly located less than 2km from beautiful Pennington Bay, which offers excellent surfing, fishing and walking. It is just 10 minutes from American River (boat launching facilities and store), 20 minutes from both the Penneshaw Ferry and the Kingscote Airport, and 25 minutes from the township of Kingscote.
For golfers, this property is just a 10 minute drive from the site of “The Cliffs”, an 18–hole, international standard, links-style golf course resort, currently projected to be completed by the end of 2023.
‘SeaEsta’ could be your own perfect residence for an “island-change” lifestyle, a glorious holiday escape or a new high-end rental accommodation business.
Ready for your immediate occupation, with flexible settlement terms; Christmas holidays at ‘SeaEsta’ could be just around the corner!
The property is offered for sale by Expression of Interest, closing 12 noon, 31st October, 2022.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 6