Picture perfect in prestigious Unley Park …
Auction Location: On Site
A fantastic opportunity to own a beautifully renovated sandstone villa, circa 1905 with a prestigious Unley Park address. Tucked away behind an idyllic picket fence and privacy hedge, this home is sited to make full use of the allotment.
Repointed stonework highlights period elements which have been carefully retained such as turned posts, decorative fretwork and tessellated tiles to the front veranda. Decorative fireplaces, feature leadlight windows and Baltic floor boards that have been modernised in keeping with a neutral and light décor throughout.
A flexible floorplan comprising three bedrooms and two living areas or could be utilised as four bedrooms if preferred. The luxurious, very spacious family bathroom features a claw foot bath and antique basins imported from New York. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensuring year round comfort and convenience.
The light filled kitchen includes a butler’s pantry and living space with floor-to-ceiling Skyrange windows that link to the deck. Constructed using a steel base and Siberian Larch timbers and featuring an outdoor fireplace and fabulous outdoor kitchen area. Cellar access in the kitchen is perfect for wine storage.
Very handy workshop space, tucked out of sight and high-set double carport with additional off-street parking and automatic front gate.
This location is highly sought and tightly held, nestled amongst some of Adelaide’s most exclusive addresses and within easy reach of boutique shopping and restaurant precincts on King William and Unley Roads.
Extremely accessible to public transport and close to great public and private schools such as Unley High School, Concordia College, Walford Girls College and Mitcham Girls School.
Quick access to the Adelaide CBD.
- Gas line (for permanent gas fitting) at outdoor kitchen
- Storage room off out-door kitchen with plumbed sink
- Workshop area (with toilet)
- Chef’s oven with gas cook-top
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (installed Dec 2022) Panasonic 14KW
- Butler’s pantry
- European laundry
- Claw foot bath original to the home and antique basins imported from New York
- Steel frame to deck and deck timbers are Siberian Larch (as used in Venice for building supports)
- Kitchen floor reinforced with steel structure to prevent cracks and movement
- Entire home has been gutted and refitted over 10 years
- Skyrange window in kitchen – From Melbourne, created by Crittall Windows, England’s original manufacturer of quality steel window frames
- Garden fully landscaped and irrigated
- Automatic front gate
- Security system
- High set carport
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2