Your own slice of paradise …
This cute, 2-bedroom family home is perfectly positioned on a block of 2.07 ha (approx). This one is ideal for smaller families that are looking for a cosy family home in the Adelaide Hills with a nice lot of land and has a 3rd Bedroom/Studio outside that has previously been converted from a garage. Although not approved as a bedroom as such but has always has been used as a sleep out or currently used as a home office, This detached and stylish 5.7m x 3.4m insulated rumpus room complete with split system air-conditioner. This room is perfect as a study, music room, or anything you can think of.
A short walk from the property is a huge, 12m x 12m concreted garage. There are 2 automatic electric roller doors, with one being an extra high double industrial door (5,000mm x 3,350mm) that’s great for caravans and/or boats. There’s also LED interior bay lighting, sensor flood lights, up/down exterior lighting, and the garage is wired with electricity, internet and cameras.
- Spacious 2-bedrooms, with the master having a ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Quality tiled flooring throughout
- Kitchen with plenty of storage and benchtop space
- Formal dining room
- Formal lounge/living room
- Fireplace to dining and lounge/living rooms
- Functional laundry with room for a top loader
- CCTV cameras to house and garage
- Electric gate with remote
- Complete rewire, energy efficient LED lights
- New roof facia and gutter in approx 2016
- Raised vegetable garden beds
- 2 separately fenced/gated stock paddocks
- 22,000L new rainwater tank to shed
- 100,000L (approx) rainwater tank to house
- Approx 30 established pear trees to paddock boundary, approx 170 Lilly Pillys recently planted to perimeter, and other established fruit and nut trees
Ideally located in the peaceful Hills suburb of Kersbrook. Only 5 minutes from the heart of Kersbrook, and only 20 minutes from Tea Tree Gully and the surrounding suburbs.
Please note that the home is plumbed to rainwater. There’s a Water Supply Agreement with neighbouring vineyard for garden and stock water (will be assigned to purchaser) expires October 2025.
Don’t miss out on this truly unique opportunity! For further information please contact Sam Doman on 0412 572 602 or Charles Hay on 0460 006 622.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public –
(A) at our office located at 1303 North East Road, Tea Tree Gully for at least three consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 7