- Tuesday 22 March 6:00pm – 6:30pm
‘Bellevue’ – a generous family beauty …
Presenting the classic façade of the 1920s, the wide gables, shady verandah with white rendered walls and set in a pretty tranquil garden setting, this substantial family home is distinguished by magnificent accommodation over two discreet levels, perfect for the large or blended family. Boasting an awesome extension and multiple spaces for indoor to outdoor living, this is a home filled with warmth and personality.
Entering the home admire the traditional hallway, decorative ceilings, fireplaces and rooms of generous proportions. There is a sense of sympathetic contemporary with a neutral colour palate, plantation shutters and polished floorboards. To the front of the home a lounge and study make for perfect parent spaces with views to the established front garden.
The master bedroom suite offers a tranquil outlook through glass doors opening to the covered courtyard garden while another downstairs bedroom is also light-filled and a generous size. Upstairs two further double bedrooms share a three-way bathroom and an awesome family room offers space for study, media, games or just relaxing. Offering five bedrooms with ease, there is huge storage to match the substantial size of the home and potential to flexibly use other spaces.
Spacious dimensions and superior features carry through to the fabulous extension. The kitchen overlooks the casual living and dining areas with glass on all sides. Spaces flow easily from indoors to out with an all-weather pavilion and outdoor kitchen. A courtyard created off the garage is perfect for additional outdoor living, while the original garage is set up for a great workshop or studio. There is perfect space and accessibility for a pool in the established garden to the rear if desired. With a pavilion and outdoor entertaining already in a spot to overlook a pool this may complete what is already a superb package.
Be spoilt at this address only a short distance out from the city with excellent local shopping, restaurants and cafes. For families, the home is zoned to Highgate and Glen Osmond Primary Schools as well as Unley High, with a number of further excellent options for private schooling in the near vicinity. Enjoy space to move. Be inspired by something with exceptional offerings.
- Built 1920, renovations in 2002
- Traditional features: fireplaces, polished wooden floorboards, decorative ceilings
- Master bedroom suite: walk-in robe with generous cabinetry, good-sized ensuite with double vanity, feature fireplace, direct access to paved courtyard
- Kitchen: stone tops, breakfast bar, Delonghi gas burner cooktop & electric oven, exhaust, Bosch dishwasher, plumbed for fridge
- Generous storage: under-stairs storage, BIRs to bedrooms, attic under-roof space accessed from upstairs landing, extensive cabinetry to kitchen, workshop
- Laundry: access to outdoor kitchen/ entertaining & services
- Outdoor kitchen: remote-controlled adjusting pergola, plumbed for gas, exhaust canopy, wine fridge
- Fold-back doors, phantom screens to entertaining area
- Pavilion with deck, screens & blinds
- Garden shed, hen house
- Ducted evaporative cooling. flame gas heater to informal living
- Security cameras
- Garage: side-by-side 2×2 for four vehicles & more, remote entry
- Extensive rainwater tank storage, plumbed to laundry & bathroom
- Solar array
- Council Rates: $2,933.45pa approx.
- E.S. Levy: $265.50pa approx.
- SA Water: $311.30pq approx.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 4